Part 4-The Game

Lexies POV

I was in the living room and I deicide to tease them, so I put on some black lacy panties and matching bra, over that I put what I had back on and walked out to find the boys sitting in a circle with a bottle. Did they really think thats the kinda of game I had in mind, silly boys.

"Hey guys" I said sitting in between Liam and Zayn.

"Hi Lexie" They all said in unison.

"I have a question for you Liam" I said batting my eyelash and looking over and him and putting my hand on his thigh, once I did that he tensed right up.

"Y-yes Lexie" He said looking at me.

"Last Friday, who was the one who said I call dibs on first?" I said rubbing my hand up and down his thigh getting closer to his cock. I had all of the boys intentions now as well by just asking that question.

"I umm, ugh, I don't k-know sorry Lex-Lexie." He said struggling to get the words out, these boys are so weak.

"Really you don't? I think that you're lying." I said as I palmed him through his jeans feeling how hard he was already and he gasped at the feeling and bucked his hips, then I started stroking him.

"Liam baby tell me the truth" I said continuing what I was doing.

He moaned before saying " I-I really d-don't kno-" I cut him of by putting my hand down his underwear and squeezing him hard, which made him moan louder and buck his hips again.

"Come on Liam tell me, you know the answer." I said moving my hand up and down his shaft and my other massaging his balls, making him a moaning mess.

"I-it w-w-was" he moaned again as I squeezed him hard then he continued. "N-Ni-Niall" he said before moaning again, and with that I removed my hands from him.

"Thanks Liam, now was that really that hard" I said watching him pant then shake his head no. I looked at all the boys as they were shocked and amazed with what I just did.

"So that just happened" Harry said as the other boys looked speechless.

"Well that was an experience" Liam panted out.

"Niall really!?" I said angrily, as all intention was put on Niall.

"I umm, yeah I got nothing" he said hanging his head down in defeat, which had all of the other boys smiling.

"Well my original plan was to beat the shit out of you but I think this is better, Niall I'm not gonna have any sex with you until next week. Fair?" I said watching the shocked faces of them all.

"Fair" Niall managed to spit out.

"Great!" I said happy. Now time to tease these boys, I bet you Im smirking like and idiot right now but I don't give a shit.

"Boys it's kinda hot in here." I said.

"Yeah you're right it actually is" Zayn said while he dabbed his forehead with his shirt, that's all I needed.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one"I said lifting my shirt up over my head and throwing it behind my head leaving me in the very revealing black lace bra.

Zayn's POV

Lexie walked out to find us sitting in a circle with a bottle, we were hoping to play spin the bottle.

"Hey guys" She said sitting in between Liam and I.

"Hi Lexie" We all said together, god that was creepy

"I have a question for you Liam" She said batting her eyelash at him then looking at him and putting her hand on his thigh, once she did that Liam tensed right up, and we all got a little excited.

"Y-yes Lexie" He said looking her.

"Last Friday, who was the one who said I call dibs on first?" She said rubbing her hand up and down his thigh getting closer to his cock. With that question we all looked at each other then at her and Liam.

"I umm, ugh, I don't k-know sorry Lex-Lexie." He said trying to get the words out.

"Really you don't? I think that you're lying." Lexie said as she palmed him through his jeans and he gasped at the feeling and bucked his hips, then she started stroking him. I could feel my self getting hard and by the boys faces I could tell they were getting hard as well.

"Liam baby tell me the truth" Lexie said very sexually then continuing what she was doing.

He moaned before saying " I-I really d-don't kno-" she cut him of by putting her hand down his underwear and squeezing him, which made him moan louder and buck his hips and made us get even harder, all of our breathing got a bot faster too.

"Come on Liam tell me, you know the answer." She said doing something to Liam that we couldn't see making him a moaning mess. With every moan it got us turned on even more.

"I-it w-w-was" he moaned again as she was working on him, then he continued. "N-Ni-Niall" he said before moaning again, and with that Lexie removed both of her hands from him.

"Thanks Liam, now was that really that hard" She said watching him pant then shake his head no. I was amazed at how tight she already had us wrapped around her fingers, judging from the lads faces they were thinking similar things.

"So that just happened" Harry said as we were all speechless.

"Well that was an experience" Liam panted out.

"Niall really!?" She said pissed as we all looked at Niall.

"I umm, yeah I got nothing" he said hanging his head down in defeat, which had all of us smiling.

"Well my original plan was to beat the shit out of you but I think this is better, Niall I'm not gonna have any sex with you until next week. Fair?" Lexie said watching how surprised we all are, sucks to be Niall.

"Fair" Niall managed to spit out sadly.

"Great!" Lexie said happily smirking like and idiot.

"Boys it's kinda hot in here." She said.

"Yeah you're right it actually is" I said while I dabbed my forehead with my shirt, after I did that she looked extremely happy. I was little scared now, not knowing what she was up to.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one" Lexie said lifting her shirt up over her head and throwing it behind her leaving her in a very revealing black lace bra. God she looked so fucking hot and by the lads faces they agreed.

"So now that I had my fun let my go over the rules and terms I came up with." Lexie said lying down on her tummy making her boobs look bigger and the only thing we could focus on, I knew if I talked I would end up moaning or stuttering so luckily Louis did it for us.

"O-o-ok" He said moaning a little.

—————————————————————————————
Did you like that chapter? If they need to be longer or have more POV let me know.

Stay Tuned

~ThatsCoolYo