Part 7-Liam

Lexies POV

I woke up around 9am and got up to see if the boys were awake yet, I went to all of there rooms to find them all empty so I decided to go to the kitchen to have some breakfast. When I got there I found Liam there shirtless making some eggs.

"Morning Liam." I said yawning.

"Morning love" He said.

"Where are the others?" I asked curious.

"At the gym, they won't be back for another hour." He said while getting two plates out and putting some scrambled eggs on it.

"Thanks Li" I said giving him a smile and a nick name.

"No problem Lex." He said, we both ate are eggs in comfortable silence for about 5 minutes.

"Hey Liam what do you want to do t-" I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine and leading me into his room, once we were in his room his responded.

"You, thats what I wanna do today." He said with lust filled eyes.

"Alright Mr.Payne, show me your moves." I said walking to the bed.

"My pleasure." He said walking over to the bed with my before pushing me out my back and him crawling on top of me, he started to kiss me again then started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck going down to my cleavage. While continuing kissing me he put his hands on my hips and started bringing them to my back until he reached my bra clip and unclipped it before going back and throwing it off. He then started sucking my right breast while squeezing my left breast, I moaned a little causing him to smirk. I then started reaching my hands down to unzip his pants and pull them down a little, him realizing what i was doing used his free hand to help me pull them down. He started sucking my left breast now and playing with my right one, I started to palm him roughly through his boxers which cause him to moan into my breast.

"Come on Mr.Payne fuck me already, we don't have that long until the boys come back." I said trying to sound as sexy as possible, which I think I did a good job at doing.

"Alright Lexie hold on, daddy will take care of you." Liam said which made him sound so hot and made me a little wet.

Liam then forcefully pulled my shorts and panties of in one quick movement before taking is boxers off, watching his huge dick slap on his abs. "I know I'm big sweetie, but thanks for getting wet for me, now do you want daddy to go rough or gentile." He asked rubbing his tip on my entrance making me moan his name out.

"Rough please daddy." I said watching him grab a condom.

"Alright sweetheart, daddy will make you feel so good." Liam said sounding so hot again before thrusting into me roughly causing me to gasp.

"Shit, you ok lex?" Liam asked worriedly.

"I'm fine daddy, just please fuck me." I said desperately watching him nod as his response. He then continued thrusting harder and harder each time, I then started bucking my hips to meet his thrusts. I could tell he was close but I wasn't, ya he's big but not that good. He was moaning my name out which turned me on and made making me moan his name out and I started to feel a bit more pleasure. Liams thrusting became sloppier and I could tell he was about to cum, once he did he keep thrusting riding his high out and going rougher then before, which made me moan harder. Then he just stopped and pulled out probably thinking that I came too, I didn't but I was pretty close. Liam then rolled beside me starring at me.

"Did daddy complete the challenge?" Liam asked hopefully.

"No sorry daddy you didn't, but I was close." I said hearing him sigh.