Part 8-Fun & Games

A.N
Sorry for the wait, but thanks for reading! Love you!
———————————————————————————————
Lexies POV

"Wanna play some games?" I asked trying to be hot while smirking.

"What kinda of games" Louis asked smirking back at me knowing what I was thinking.

"What about this game?" I said still smirking while holding out sex dice.

"Wow, you have so many surprises don't you? I wish I knew more about you princess." Niall said.

"Maybe you could've learned more if you asked me more questions at our truth or dare game rather then kissing me." I said a little annoyed.

"Have any of you played with sex dice?" I asked.

"I have once" Louis said.

"Me too" Zayn said.

"Great, now come sit in a circle and I'll explain the rest to you boys who don't know how this works." I said and we sat in a circle with Louis on my right, Niall beside him, Harry on my left, beside him was Zayn, and in between Zayn and Niall was Liam.

"So I have 2 dice here,1 has an action on it which are lick, kiss, blow, suck, touch, and question mark. The other one has a place on it which are lips, below belly, thighs, neck, nipples, and question mark. If a question mark comes up the others get to write an place or a action depending on which one it is. Also once clothes are off they stay off and the action has to last for 2 minutes, oh were going to need a bottle too." I said as the boys looked very pleased with my game choice, Harry got up to go and get a bottle and returned sitting back in his place.

"Sooo who wants to start?" Liam asked looking around.

"I will, I guess." Harry said nervously. With that he rolled the dice getting "Blow" and "Thighs" then spinning the bottle and it landing on Niall.

"Niall pants and boxers off." Louis said demanding while smirking and Niall obeyed. Harry then pushed Niall on his back slowly and started to blow his hot air on Niall's thigh, starting from his knee then slowly making his way up to Niall's cock. You could visibly see Niall hardening and little whimpers were escaping his beautiful lips. Dammit Lexie you can't think like that he's your boss.

"Ha-Harry" Niall started to moan out quietly as Harry was continue to blow his hot air on and around Niall's cock, Harrys curly hair sometimes tickling Niall's cock and thighs. God this is hot.

"Times up you two." Zayn said, Niall got up and was panting a little while Harry looked pleased with his work on Niall.

"Roll and Spin Niall, that is if you have the energy to." Harry said with a wink and earning some chuckles from us, and a blushed face from Niall. After that he rolled getting "Suck" and "Nipples" than spun the bottle it landing on Zayn.

"Shirt of buddy." Liam said.

"Niall can do it." Zayn said smirking, with that said Niall came over to Zayn and slowly took his shirt off before forcefully pushing him on the ground. Waisting no time he connected his mouth to Zayn's left nipple and sucked hard earning a throaty groan from Zayn, fuck these boys are making me wet. Niall continued to suck his nipples hard making Zayn moaning and groaning a lot, they were also making the other boys hard and me wet.