Part 9-Wake Up

Authors Note
OMFG! OVER 280 READS, ALMOST 300! Thank you guys soooo much I really appreciate it! Also I'm REALLY sorry for how long it has taken to update. Please vote, comment, and add to your reading list! It really helps me!
———————————————————————————————
Lexies POV

I wake up looking around not remembering were I was then last nights events came rushing back into my head and made me smile. I yawn and grab my phone to check the time, 7:45a.m, I go and look around to see that all of the boys are asleep. I've got an idea! I'm gonna give these boys a nice awakening! I walk into Niall's bed room and see him curled up in his bed like a little kid, I crawl onto his bed and slowly pull the covers off of him revealing him to be just in is underwear and omg he looks hot right now his hair is messy and his abs look amazing. The only thing weird is that it doesn't look like he's breathing, he's probably just a heavy sleeper. Anyway I reach my hand up to the top of his boxers and pull them down quickly, his dick just lying there I start licking the tip of it and I feel him stir in his sleep a little and get harder, I then start putting the head of his dick in my mouth and start sucking him and going up and down. I hear him moan a little and I take him in fully and my mouth and go faster, he moans again and opens his eyes.

"L-lexie, is th-that you?" Niall says with his raspy sexy morning voice panting while looking down at me.

I take my mouth off of him and smile "Yup! Now get up and go to the kitchen. Oh also don't tell the other boys what I did." I said winking at him.

"Wait you're not gonna finish." Niall ask me in his sexy morning voice.

"Nope now go!" I said walking out and I heard him groan and get up.

"I'll be in the kitchen." He yawns while walking out of his room with me. I head over Liam's room next, I open his door and see Liam laying on his side, I quickly take his covers and his boxers in one quick movement. His dick was already a little hard, I just go all in and start taking him whole sucking him hard and going up and down really fast, he starts moaning a lot before opening his lovely eyes.

"W-whats go-going ooonnnnnnn." He manages to get out while moaning his head off luckily my hands over his mouth so he's not that loud. He looks down shocked while I make complete eye contact with him and pull off.

"Morning Liam, don't tell any of the other boys." I said well winking and started walking out then Liam grabbed my wrist and pulled me to face him.

"Wake me up more often Lex." He said in his raspy voice while panting he gave me a quick peck on the lips and left. I headed to Zayn's room after stealing a look at the time, 8:00, I'm now in zayn's room and he is laying on his back with no covers on I walk over to him and pull his boxers down to reveal his dick, I wrap my hands around his shaft and start pumping him. Zayn starts to groan and moan so I start sucking the head on it and me starts bucking his hips making him moan harder.

"Fuck ya." Zayn says while pushing me head further down and moaning. I continue for a few seconds more before pulling my hands off and detaching my mouth from him, I walk over and kiss him.

"Now get up and don't tell anyone." I say while winking at him well he just nods and continues to pant, once I turn around he grabs my ass and I just walk away like nothing happened. I head over to louis room and walk in seeing him sleeping peacefully I head over to him and start to palm him after taking his boxers off, he stirs in his sleep a bit. I then start licking his tip while pumping him fast, he starts moaning and groaning so I pump him harder while squeezing a little. He keeps moaning and he looks down at me while I make complete eye contact with him, I remove my hands and start sucking him for a little then I remove myself and get up slowly and I hear him growl. Thats a little strange.

"Morning louis, don't tell the boys what I did." I say winking at him while he pants and looks dazed.

"Thanks for waking me up Lexie, could you do it more often?" He asks with lust filled eyes while trying to control his heavy panting.

"Maybe, if you enjoyed it that much." I say while leaving his room and heading into Harrys room, just like the other boys he doesn't look like he's breathing. Weird. I walk over to him and take his boxers off and start massaging his balls while deep throating his cock his lets outa throaty groan followed by a moan and I continue going faster while he bucks his hip. A few seconds later I pull away and stare at him while he looks confused and pleased.

"Morning Lex, that was a nice way of waking up."He says with his deep raspy morning voice while smiling with his lust filled eyes, he try's to stop his heavy panting but fails. God his voice is hot.

"Morning Haz, now get up and don't tell the boys what i've done to you" I say while winking and then leaving and heading to the living room, a few seconds later Harrys there and smiles at me before heading into the kitchen. I wait a few minutes before heading into the kitchen myself.

"Morning boys." I say while faking a yawn, I look at all the boys to see them in there boxers and looking like they just woke up.

"Morning Lex." They all say in sink, ok that was creepy.

"Did you boys sleep well." I ask innocently, and I see them all smile a little.

"I slept wonderfully, and when I woke up It was amazing I actually felt ready to start the day." Liam said looking at me before going back to his phone.

"I had a good sleep too and I felt amazing once I woke up." Zayn said while stealing glances at me then going to his phone.

"My sleep wasn't the best but once I was up I felt really good." Harry said giving me a cheeky grin before going back to cooking us breakfast.

"I had a great sleep but when I woke up I felt the best I ever had." Niall said before looking at his phone.

"I had an awful sleep but once I was up everything felt better." Louis said while smirking then going on his phone.

"What about you love? How was your sleep." Harry asked me.

"Its was great but when I woke up I felt very pleased with myself and was very hungry ." When I said that Niall choked on his water, Liam dropped his phone, Harry dropped the pan he was holding, Louis just starred at me and Zayn almost ripped his hair out. I of course knew what I had just said and acted like it was nothing.

"Whats wrong boys?" I asked super innocent.

"N-nothing" Niall stuttered out.

"Ok, Harry whats for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Eggs, pancakes, and sausage." He smiled after saying that last one, thanks Harry you just gave me another Idea!

————30 minutes later————

"Harry this smells amazing!" I say smelling the delicious breakfast that he made.

"What would you like love?" Liam asked me politely, its go time.

"1 scoop of eggs, 2 pancakes, and 5 sausages please." I said smiling, Liam tensed up then handed me my plate. I walked over to the table and sat in between Louis and Niall, Liam then came down and sat with us. I pick up one of the sausages and I can feel the boys looking at me I put the sausage in my mouth and I pull it in and out of my mouth but not completely and everything time I bite a little more off until it's gone then I repeat the same thing with the other 4. I look at the boys to see them all sitting in a way that covers there dick, I smile then I eat my pancakes and eggs normally.

"Umm Louis I need to get out." I say and he grumbles before getting up and I put my plate and head to the living room, what an eventful morning.

———————————————————————————————
Let me know what you wanna happen

Stay tuned

Please VOTE and COMMENT

~ThatsCoolYo