Part 10-Wierd

Louis POV

"Harry this smells amazing!" Lexie says smelling the breakfast that Harry made.

"What would you like love?" Liam asked Her politely, she smirks a little when he says that. What is she up to?

"1 scoop of eggs, 2 pancakes, and 5 sausages please."  She says smiling, we all tensed up when she said 5 sausages. Lexie walks over to the table and sits in between me and Niall, Liam then came down and sat with us. She picks up 1 of the sausages and we all look at her, she puts the sausage in her mouth and she pulls it in and out of
her mouth but not completely and everything time she bites a little more off until it's gone then she repeats the same thing with the other 4. She looks at all of us to see us sitting in a way that covers are boners that she gave us, she smiles probably knowing what she did too us then Lexie eats the rest of her breakfast normally.

"Umm Louis I need to get out." Lexie says looking at me innocently, I grumble before getting up and she puts her plate in the sink and heads to the living room, what an interesting morning we had.

"God she can always turn me on." Zayn says putting his head back and uncrossing his legs.

"I know right." Niall said uncrossing his legs as well.

"Hey Louis can you grab the "juice" from outta the fridge for us." Harry said while I just nodded in response.

"Hey guys." I say a bit worried.

"What Louis!?" Liam asks with more worry then me.

"After this we're out!" I said.

"While just poor us each a glass and we will worry about getting more later." Harry says calmly, I do what he says and hand everyone a glass. Just then Lexie walks in, oh shit!

"Hey guys! What are you boys drinking?" Lexie ask us and we all kinda freak out.

"Juice." Niall says almost stuttering.

"Oh cool, can I have some?" She asks us, crap we all are really worried right now!

"Well there isn't anymore, sooo." I say trying to save us.

"I can just share with someone, also what kinda juice is that? It's really red." Lexie says we start to get really nervous.

"Tomato juice!" Liam says yelling a bit, good save man.

"Ewww, why would you drink that? It's disgusting!" Lexie says.

"Well we like it." Zayn says calmly.

"Well ok then." Lexie says and sits back down with us.

————Lexies POV————

The boys are acting a little strange today and I don't know why, and no I'm not talking about how I woke them up today. They just seem off, anyways.

"Oh boys I forgot to tell you yesterday but you have an interview at 1:00 and it should end around 4:00." I said making them grumble.

"So that means everyone needs to be showered and dressed by 11:30, ok?" I say sternly.

"Yes." They all say.