Chapter 1:The Way It Is

Kayla POV.

I woke up from my nap and did my hygiene and put my hair in a messy bun and put on some stone washed high waisted jeans with a blue tank top and some blue sandals.I was getting ready for work, since I work at a strip club I work at night and it's very uncomfortable. I only do it for my momma because she needs the money for her treatments and it's very expensive but they're treating her to the best doctors. Its slowly but surely getting out of her system athough it's only in 15% of her body and if it's keeping my momma alive then I'll do it.I looked at my phone and seen 10 missed calls from my boss Benny.It was only 7:35 and my shift starts at 9:00.I decided to work at late nights because it's easier.I work from 9 to 4 and that was tiring. My momma better be lucky I love her so damn much.I called him back just to make sure everything was okay.

"Hello." I said through my iPhone 5s.

I settled on a silver one because it was gorgeous.

"Kayla I need you to come in early today, because it's gonna be packed and we need you." he said. "You know you're our best dancer."

"Ok boss." I said and hung up.

I grabbed my keys and purse and started walking down the stairs but I ran back up to get my pair of studded Gucci heels and my see through ones and ran downstairs.I had everylight on so I ran outside and threw everything in Red Jaguar and ran back inside to turn off everylight and turned off the a/c because if I keep it on when I come back that I would be extra cold It would feel like early December in there.I got in my car and started driving to work and then I got a call from one of the girls who work there.

"Wassup Nia." I said

"At 10 we getting celebrities from all around and shit." she said and I know she was happy because she loves her some Tyga.

"Ok I gotta go before you make me late" I said as I turned a corner.

"But you work at 9." she said and she sounded real confused.

"Boss wants me in extra early today." I said as I drove into Burger King.

"Oh ok well where you at now" she asked

"At the burger king" I said and I could literally hear her smile.

"Get me some nuggets and fries with a large coke" she ordered

"Sure thanks for asking" I chuckled

"Whatever hurry the fuck up I'm hungry" she said.

"Well let me hang up so it can be faster" I said and hung up

•••••••••

Chris POV

It's 9:50 and me and my boys are heading to this strip club called Electric Fantasy.I heard it has only the best of the best strippers and they look hella sexy.It was me,trey,drake,Tyga,lil Wayne, and we even brought nicki because she can hang with the big dogs and my cousin Keeis and Squirm that's what we call him but his real name is Berry and he hates it.I hopped out my lambo and ran up to Squirm house and banged on the door and minutes later he came running out.

"Let's go they waiting on us" I said and I sat back on my car.

"It don't matter nigga" he grouched.

"Wassup why you sound so down my nigga" I said shaking his shoulder "we bought to hit up the strip club and meet some sexy ass strippers" I chuckled.

"Angie acting like a straight up bitch but you right fuck her im about to meet some fine ass bitches" he said

Kayla POV

I was backstage getting ready for my act.I was applying on lipgloss on tops of my lip liner and putting on mascara.