~2~

Can I just say a massive thank you for everyone who has read, voted and all the lovely comments on the first chapter ❤️ I didn't know so many people would still be interested in this story so thank you from the bottom of my heart 😘😘 like the old book italic writing is flashbacks.

"She's working with you" Rach gasped, taking another sip of her cocktail.

"Never fucking mind dimwit over here, she's working in the same place as Katie..world war fucking 3 is about to break out" Tiff laughed wiping down the counter before picking up her shot of tequila and knocking it back.

Ally groaned as she ran her fingers threw her blonde hair. She woke this morning expecting another busy day at the hospital. Not her whole past to be thrown back in her face with bitchtits Lynne turning up.

"You need a drink, let me make you a my special Gin cocktail" Tiff winked, reaching up and taking down a cocktail glass.

"No" Ally snapped, holding her hand up at the short dark haired woman.

"If I start drinking I won't stop and we all know what drunken Ally done in Gambia" Ally said angrily but more at herself than the two woman in front of her.

"Babe" Rach sighed placing her arm on her best friend's shoulder.

"You and Katie are over this. You are married now and have a beautiful little girl and are trying for another baby" Rach added as Ally looked up from the ground into to her friends eyes.

"So she works there, you get on with it and so will Katie..just give her time" Rach continued.

"You two have been through so much together and even this Lynne slut won't break the love you and Katie share.."

"Yeh that poo surgeon has another thing coming if she thinks she can break you guys up" Tiff butted in and Ally smiled.

Ally needed this reassurance from her friends after work because as soon as Katie's eyes landed on Lynne earlier that day. Ally had a horrible feeling like she was back in Africa when feelings were raw and the anger was at its worst.

                                       **

"I said...what the fuck she was doing here" Katie snapped looking at her wife, then looking at Lynne and finally at a confused looking Mark. Everyone seemed too afraid to answer until Lynne being her cocky self decided to chip in.

"I work here now Ms.Thomas..I'm the new lead Colorectal surgeon" Lynne grinned and Mark gave a nervous half a smile in return.

"What" Katie hissed looking at Mark as though he was mad for hiring her.

"Why wasn't I informed of this" Katie hissed looking at her wife who's eyes were firmly on the ground and then to Mark who looked petrified.

"I thought you would have gathered we were getting a replacement for Mr. Carr after his retirement  last month..I didn't think I needed to inform every surgeon of who we hired or not" Mark finally spoke up and Katie gritted her teeth in response.

"Did you know about this" Katie snapped looking at her wife who now stared at her looking pale and clammy.

"No, of course not" Ally shot back in her defence.

Katie let out a sarcastic laugh and shook her head before turning around and walking away from her wife. Away from the woman her wife cheated on her with and ended their marriage. This was so messed up.

"Katie" Ally called out and began running after her wife down the corridor. Ally didn't want to cause a scene because she knew this is exactly what Lynne would feed off of but she wasn't going to let her wife walk away from her like that.