~5~

A/N : I'm sorry with the late update 🙁 don't hate me. I can't give you a proper reason other than work half of the week and the other half I'm just tired and no motivation so I'm very sorry. I will try not leave it as long for next update and I will update Summer Lovin' for those of you who read that because I've left that ages as well. I've given you smut to make up for it. Lynne will be in the next part 😉

"You look hot" Ally whispered into her wife's ear as they stood by the bar waiting to be served.

Katie smirked as she looked down at her wife's dress. Katie wore tight skinny jeans with boot heels and a fitted top but if people were to think she looked hot then Ally was on a completely different level.

Katie had previous relationships with women before Ally. A couple of serious ones that lasted more than a year or two but Ally was someone who made her mark on her heart. Even when crazy Jane came into Katie's life, she was never interested. Jane chased her for a full year before she finally gave in. When she did, she didn't have that connection with Jane. The sex felt just like sex. Sex with Ally was different.

Depending on her wife's mood, Katie was always kept on her toes with Ally and that's what she loved about Ally the most. She was a stubborn, independent crazy bitch at times but at least Katie could Ally HER stubborn, independent bitch.

They had a healthy sex life considering their busy working schedule and home life with Megan. Ally liked to spontaneously turn up in Katie's office for a fumble but she also done romantic gestures for her wife when she returned home from a long shift with candles and sexy lingerie. 

"What can I get you ladies" one of Tiffs new starters asked aiming a wink at Katie.

"I'll have Gin and slim line tonic and a glass of Shiraz for my Wife" Ally said coldly placing a 20 pound note on the bar.

The young bar tender nodded and gave a quick smile to Katie and started getting the drinks. 

"Is she fucking serious" Ally snapped, glaring at the young brunette and Katie couldn't help but laugh.

"Come on babe, she's only being nice" Katie shrugged it off.

"Being nice, she looks like a 15 year old tart that wants to sleep with you..it's disgusting she would even do that to you" Ally replied in disgust as she gave the bar maid a dirty look.

"What's that suppose to mean" Katie asked her wife, taking a step back in defence.

Ally shrugged her shoulders as she held onto the bar and continued to watch the young girl who was now talking to another member of staff.

"I mean come on, realistically she barely looks 18 and you're..you're" Ally stuttered as she looked over at her wife who was now glaring at her waiting for an answer.

"You are much more mature than that and have a family" Ally finally spoke up, choosing her words careful and Katie shook her head.

"So what you are saying is I'm old and she's young and shouldn't be interested in someone like me" Katie asked and her wife nodded in agreement.

"No I mean..you're not old" Ally quickly shook her head after a couple of seconds of finally registering what her wife had just said. Katie rolled her eyes and just in time, her drink was ready.

"Come on before you bury yourself in a deeper hole" Katie said rolling her eyes and making her way across the dance floor.

"Baaaabe" Ally groaned as she followed her wife and they made their way back to the VIP section of Tiff's club were their friends were sat.