~4~

**Remember Italics are flashbacks** 😙

"Let's go say goodbye to Mommy" Katie said softly to her daughter in her arms as she walked down towards Ally's office.

Ally had sent her a voicemail explaining about being understaffed today and how she had to scrub into a surgery but she would follow Katie to the bar later as soon as she finished with work. Ally's Mum Julia was picking Megan up at 6 so Katie brought their daughter to see Ally before she was scrubbing into her surgery.

"Hiya" Megan squealed seeing the blonde in her office dressed in her scrubs.

"Hi baby" Ally's face lit up as she approached her wife and daughter and kissed the little girls forehead.

"Hi baby" Ally said this time with more sincerity in her voice as she looked at her wife who was still smiling at their interaction.

"Hey Al" Katie replied softly and stepped forward and kissed her wife's lips briefly.

"Today is a fucking nightmare" Ally snapped tying her blonde locks up and making a goofy face at her daughter causing Megan to laugh.

"Language" Katie hissed blocking the little girls ears but it was too late. She probably already heard her Mothers profanity.

"What time is your surgery at" Katie asked, bending down she let her daughter run free in the office and kept a watchful eye on youngster.

"In like five minutes" Ally huffed and placed her bright pink scrub hat over her head and tying it at the back.

"What have you got" Katie asked and Ally jaw began to clench.

Ally hadn't said on the phone who she was scrubbing in for because she was too fucking annoyed to even mention her name. She knew Katie would be pissed as soon as she heard it was Lynne's surgery she was going to be assisting.

"Are you ready Al?" Lynne said from Ally's office door and the blonde looked at her wife and then over at the surgeon.

"It's Ally and I'll be there in a few minutes" Ally shot back. She knew Lynne was only here to taunt Katie.

"Hello" Lynne said in a childlike tone as squatted and Megan was standing close by.

"She's beautiful, she looks just like you Ally" Lynne said, this time actually calling her by the name she had asked.

Katie quickly turned around and picked her daughter up in her arms. She thought bringing Megan to see Ally would be a good idea since they wouldn't have seen each other until tomorrow evening but now she was regretting it. She didn't want Lynne anywhere near her Wife but that was something she knew she had no control over but she did have control over Lynne not being near her daughter.

"Say goodbye to Mommy" Katie said to her daughter and Megan reached out and kissed a smiling Ally.

"I love you" Ally whispered to her daughter and kissed the top of her head.

"So much" Ally added pouting her lips at her daughter.

Katie loved watching Ally with their daughter. She knew Ally loved her with all of her heart but seeing the bond between a Mother and Daughter was even more special and Katie cherished that in her family.

"I should be done in a couple of hours so I'll meet you there" Ally said to her wife and looked briefly over her shoulder to Lynne who was still watching the full family exchange and then Ally kissed her wife.

"I love you" Ally mumbled against Katie's lips and brushed her hands once more through her daughters blonde hair.

"I love you too babe" Katie smiled and Ally walked around them.