~6~

A/N :OMG don't kill me 😆😆🙌🙌 I am so sorry for the late update..it was a little writers blocks at first and then pure laziness towards the end so I do apologise for being a lazy ho 😂 thank you for continuing to read and let me know what you think!Remember Italics are flashbacks and they are from Katie's point of view from their first marriage ending Xxxxx

Ally gritted her teeth looking at her daughter. Her devil of a child stood naked with nappy rash cream and baby powder all over her face and smeared over the living room wall.

"I'm only going to say it one more time Megan before Mommy gets really mad..give me that..NOW" Ally snapped, pointing at the powder in her daughters hand.

"Noooooo" Megan shouted and turned the bottle upside down.

The powder now mixing with the nappy rash cream that was scattered on the floor and on the little girls body. Ally already knew how much of a nightmare it was going to be, to clean this all up.

"Right" Ally snapped and made a run for the little girl who screamed and was now running away with the open bottle of powder in tow.

"Megan" Ally shouted as she dodged the furniture and coughed through aftermath of the baby powder.

Katie had yet another long day at work. She couldn't wait to get in and put her feet up. She unlocked the front door and it looked like the Minchelin Man had shat all over her living room.

"Momma" Megan screamed as she giggled and ran into Katie's arms.

"Woooow" Katie said cautiously and picked her daughter up, keeping the little girl a good two feet away from her clothes.

"What is going on here" Katie asked as Ally now stood slightly breathless against the wall of the living room and gritted her teeth.

The surgeon looked down at her daughter who had a devilish smile. A familiar smile that Ally expressed when she was up to no good. Megan let out a shy giggle and pressed on the open bottle of powder causing the powder to puff right into Katie breathing path.

"Megan" Katie coughed and let her daughter down to the ground.

"I can't deal with this" Ally snapped as she tugged on her hair and looked around at the mess of her living room.

"It's funny mommy" Megan laughed and Katie could see the expression on Ally's face as though the nurse was about to cry.

"Megan, bath now" Katie snapped sternly and the little girl flinched slightly at her Mothers tone of voice. The little girl didn't move. She just stared at Katie with her wife's matching brown eyes looking up at the surgeon innocently.

"I said, bath NOW..I will run it for you in a minute" Katie snapped and her daughter frowned. Megan didn't need to be told again. She shamefully ran into the bathroom with feet prints of cream tracing behind her.

Katie felt a horrible feeling in her stomach as her daughter left the room. She hated shouting at her daughter but Ally looked like she was about to kill someone and Katie didn't want to be her victim. Her wife plonked herself down on the couch and pushed her messy hair back from her face.

"I wish I didn't have to cover this night shift tonight" Ally groaned.

Katie walked over to her wife and sat beside her. Taking her wife's hand in her own and placing a soft kiss on Ally's hand. She watched as Ally's facial expression softened and a shy smile appeared on her wife's face. Katie loved knowing she still had this effect on her wife.

"Why didn't you get agency to cover it" Katie asked the blonde who was now tracing light patterns with the tip of her fingers on the surgeons hand.