~8~

Ally let the hot water trickle down her achey skin. She was exhausted from her night shift. It wasn't her busiest of nights but working when you should normally be at home in the comfort of her own bed it made her shifts long and tiring. She was pulled from her thoughts as the bathroom door opened and Katie stepped in with a devilish look on her face. She knew exactly what her wife had planned...

"Megan is still passed out" is all Katie said as she pulled her loose T-Shirt over her head.

Ally could literally feel palpitations as heart began to race, watching her beautiful wife strip from her pyjama shorts next and then finally stepping into the shower.  It was as though the older Katie got, the hotter she was. Katie's body was in almost better shape than hers. The surgeon looked after herself. She ate a good diet, they both did really. Katie would   use their treadmill in the spare room 3-4 evenings a week or more depending how stressed she was. It was Katie's way of de stressing, either that or having sex with Ally but that wasn't always possible with their clashing shifts.  Whereas Ally's idea of relaxing was to sit in front of Netflix with a large glass of red wine and binge watch a series. She did still occasionally go for a morning run down a long the river Thames but when you have a

Katie ran her fingers through her newly wet hair as Ally took a step closer, her hands finding their way to Katie's hips.

Ally smiled feeling her wife's lips gently connect with her own. It was brief but it was enough to get Ally worked up, just having her wife's naked body now pressed up against her own. Katie pulled back from the kiss slightly as her left hand rested on Ally's lower back while her right hand ran down the length of Ally's naked torso causing the nurse to let out a ragged breath.

"Good morning Al" Katie finally spoke breaking the built up tension as she watched Ally's eyes open lazily and connect with her own. Katie's hand descending further down the nurses body.

"How long do you think we've got?" Ally moaned, feeling her wife's thumb brush off her clit as Katie stepped forward and forced her body against Ally's, pinning her to the wall.

"20 minutes if we've lucky...." Katie whispered against Ally's neck.

The surgeon ran her tongue against her wife's soft skin knowing this was one of her many weak spots. She couldn't wait to hear Ally moan her name but it seemed Ally had other ideas as she gripped both of Katie's arms and switched positions with the surgeon. Katie let out a low groan as her back collided with the wall.

Ally bit her lip as Katie tried to take somewhat control again with her arm but Ally kept the surgeons arms pinned against the shower wall. Katie wasn't going to put up a fight. It was a turn on when Ally was dominant. Ally was feisty at the best time of times but in their sex life, she brought a whole new meaning to the word and Katie fucking loved it.

"20 minutes is plenty of time" Ally stated, tracing her tongue over her bottom lip, making sure not to take her eyes off her wife's now pleading eyes. She pressed her lips roughly against Katie's for a short yet passionate kiss as she kept a firm grip on her wife's arms. Pulling away slightly the nurse smirked at Katie's reddened cheeks as she caught her breath.

Their gaze never broke as Ally's lips brushed lightly over Katie's scar on her shoulder. Katie loved how Ally would always acknowledge Katie's gunshot scar when she was making love to her. It was almost as though Ally was acknowledging how far they have come in their relationship. Ally released the grip on Katie's arms as she began to glide her tongue downwards on her wife's body, stopping briefly at her wife's abdomen.

Katie had injection bruises in scattered areas of her stomach on her from where she was injecting herself daily for their IVF. Ally placed a gentle kiss on Katie's stomach, taking a minute to hope that their baby would come along soon..