Seventeen: Yours

"People who say sadness doesn't hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I've felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain."
-------------

"She's with him because of you Jay. She's paying for what happened it's as clear as the sky." Matt concluded after linking all the dots.

"But why? Why would she give herself up to him just like that? Why didn't she tell me? There could've been something that we can do to solve it. It was my mess."

"No, Jason. She was desperate to spare you the pain and there wasn't anything you could do about it. You spent so much time in this hell and you still couldn't find a solution. This girl loves you more than herself." He paused, closing his laptop, "he created this sick game and he controlled the two of you as he pleased. Pamela thought she could stop him, but truth is, nothing will."

"God! How did this happen? Why, just why target her? She had nothing to do with it. Let him hurt me, break me, kill me, but not her." He covered his face with his palms, his elbows resting on his knees.

"This is exactly what he's doing. He's breaking you using the most valuable person in your eyes." Matt continued.

"You were right all along. I need to get her out of this. My baby doesn't deserve any of this." He shook his head, "you didn't see her Matt, he paralyzed her with just one look. She's terrified of him. God knows what he's done to her." Jason paused for a moment, his thoughts racing a mile a second. "Do you think he- Jesus, please no. Please, i'll never forgive myself if he had laid a finger on her." His chest tightened just at the thought.

"You said he marked her.." Matt spoke his thoughts out loud before stopping himself from worsening the situation, "i don't know mate, i wish i did. The most important thing now is to figure out how to end it."

He felt his arteries and veins being pulled out of his heart leaving it for dead. "It never ends, it won't. He'll hurt her to hurt me. I need to get her back, i need to save her. But how?"

___________________

"Maybe you should be," Michael said taking a few steps towards her. "You should be scared."

She shook her head, "i'm not."

She was back in the same position that terrified her the first time; her back to the wall and over-towered by his muscular body. But this time she wasn't scared of him, she knew for a fact he won't hurt her. This time her stepdad wasn't in the picture because she felt no fear, just sympathy.

This time there was only them.

"The talk we had doesn't change anything. It doesn't make you of any value to me so don't push your luck or else-"

"Or else?" She replied stoically while staring straight into his dead eyes.

"Pamela," he warned, pressing his lips together.

"You want to hurt me? Do it."

His eyes widened at the words.

"Hit me. Punish me. What are you waiting for? There's no one here but us. Do it. I won't move."

He closed his eyes, exhaling heavily as he noticed their bodies are glued together.

"Do it!" She yelled before feeling his fist slam against the wall next to her head.

"I can't!" He shouted back, wincing from the pain traveling to his knuckles. Ignoring it, he punched the wall next to her face again making her close her eyes at the sudden movement, "i just can't," he shook his head not believing how she controls him.