Full moon

Tonight is a full moon. I hope Alya doesn't try to invite me over tonight like she's done every full moon since we met. My parents are staying in our cabin in the woods. Me and my parents are actually werewolves. Well not just any werewolves we are actually alphas. Tonight I'm going to be mentoring a few cubs.

"Hey girl I'm having a sleep over tonight and everyone in the class is invited except Chloe. Please say that you can come." Alya said.

"Sorry I wish I could but my parents are taking me on a hike tonight and I promised that I would be with them tonight." I lied.

"Girl I can tell when you're lying. Why can't you come. The truth this time." Alya said.

"Fine we have a cabin in the woods where we're staying tonight." I said telling the truth. Well partially.

"Cool. Have fun tonight then girl." Alya replied.

Time skip to the full moon rising

I could see the moon rising. "Tikki do you want to come along or stay behind?" I asked my kwami.

"I'll come. I'll hide in your backpack so nobody except you and your parents will know that I'm in the cabin." Tikki replied.  I then felt a tingling sensation in my bones. I'm starting to shift luckily I already packed but I had planned on shifting with the pack. If I use my speed I might be able to make it in time. I thought while running. I'm almost there. I was then in front of about 20 people. Once the shift was over I went to the cubs I'm going to be mentoring.

Time skip

Alya POV

"We all agree that it's boring in here and we all agree no truth or dare. So how about we go into the woods. I heard rumors that there is a pack of wolves in the woods." I said and everyone surprisingly agreed.

Marinette POV

I suddenly heard footsteps and they sounded human. I ushered the cubs behind me and got into a defensive position ready to fight to protect the cubs. I then heard familiar voices. My class why are they in the woods. They then were right in front of me. I could tell that the cubs were scared and I started growling.

"The rumors are true. Guys look at this one it seems this one is a girl it looks like she's a mother protecting her cubs but I don't think that she is the mother of these cubs." Alya said. Realizing that they weren't going to harm the cubs I started acting like a dog and urged the cubs to do the same.

 Realizing that they weren't going to harm the cubs I started acting like a dog and urged the cubs to do the same

Adrien actually came up and scratched my stomach. When he looked in my eyes I thought I saw a spark of recognition.

"Marinette?" He whispered. All werewolves have a destined mate that would be able to recognize them in wolf form even if your mate isn't a werewolf. I guess Adrien is my mate meaning it works for human mates to.