Questions

"Okay I'm the mate of an alpha." Adrien muttered to himself.

"I can answer any questions you have." I said.

"Okay, can you shift at will or is it only during a full moon?" He asked me.

"I can shift at will but during a full moon I have to shift but on full moon nights I join my pack and we hunt well I mentor a couple of the cubs." I replied.

"Okay, I've seen that your ears and tail come out sometimes when you're not shifted what else comes out like that?" Was Adrien's second question.

"Well when I'm really angry or when I just feel playful my fingernails will become claw like but don't become actual claws." Was my reply

"I've heard that werewolves each have a special gift is that true."

"It is in fact true but I'm very rare as a wolf not just because of my white fur but also because I have a very very very rare gift well two rare gifts. Creation and healing.

"Wow." Adrien said.

"So do you have to go and hunt or is that by choice. " Adrien asked.

"We have to hunt those questions covered the basics about werewolves. This is why I couldn't come to Alya's sleep over last night. I would have shifted into a wolf and that would have freaked everybody out. Me my parents and the pack would have had to move and I never would have been able to come back to Paris." I said.

"Wait now that I know do you have to move?" Adrien asked me upset.

"No if I don't actually come out and tell someone that I'm a werewolf without shifting or if I shift in front of someone and they tell everyone then we would have to move. It's completely different rules for a mate finding out if the mate is not a werewolf." I replied.

"Why don't you call your dad and see if it's okay with him if you stay for dinner." I suggested.