Mates

The next day at school.

"Adrien do you want to come over after school." I asked.

"Sure Marinette." He replied.

Time skip to after school

"Okay so I invited you over so I can explain." I said.

"Explain what?" He asked.

"Well Alya told me about the wolves you guys saw last night. Well I heard you say my name last night. I heard you call the pure white wolf by my name. What I'm trying to say is I'm the pure white wolf you guys saw last night." I said.

"How?"

"I'm actually a werewolf." I said and showed him my markings.

"Okay I get that you're a werewolf but how did I recognize you and why couldn't the others?" He asked.

"If a werewolf's mate is not a werewolf even if they are just human the mate is able to recognize the werewolf as who they are in human form." I explained.

"Are you saying that we're mates. Or rather I'm your mate." He asked and I nodded.

"Okay this is all just a little freaky but it all makes sense to so if you don't mind me asking what rank are you?" He asked me. At that moment my ears and tail popped out. After they popped out my ears flattened against my head and I had my tail between my legs.

"You don't have to tell me." Adrien said.

"No it's okay as you're my mate you have a right to know. I'm an a-." I started.

"Wait let me guess omega." He tried.

"No." I said.

"Delta."

"Again No."

"Beta."

"Close but again no."

"ALPHA!!!!"

"Yeah. I'm an alpha that's what my markings mean." I replied.