Explaining to Alya

I think I freaked Alya out really badly last night by shifting in front of her. I talked with my parents and as Alya didn't recognize me in wolf form until she saw me become a wolf if I don't want the pack to have to move and Adrien with all of us, then I have to turn Alya tonight.

"Sorry I never told you I'm a werewolf Alya. I was just trying to keep the pack safe." I said.

" I understand girl as a werewolf you must have a very strong sense of loyalty, so you wouldn't just betray your alpha and pack. However I really could use an explanation about this whole thing." Alya said.

"Okay, though Alya to protect my pack if I don't want them to move and my mate with us I have to turn you tonight, its dangerous if a human who is not the mate of a member of the pack knows, there is only one person aside from you that knows me and my parents are werewolves. That person is my mate. Me and my mate just recently started dating." I said.

"Wait so Adrien is your mate? I understand girl, but would I be allowed to tell my parents that I was bitten by a wolf and say that's how I became a werewolf not saying a word about the pack, just so that they aren't worrying whenever I'm not in bed on a full moon night." Alya said.

"Sorry Alya but you cant let anyone who isn't a werewolf except your mate and my mate know that you're a werewolf, however you can only tell your mate if they're human if they recognize you in wolf form. However you can just ask if you can spend the full moon here with me so that they don't get suspicious." I said.

"I understand, who do you think my mate is." Alya said.

" I think that you're mate is Nino, however if Nino is not your mate then you have to break up with him when you find your actual mate." I said.

" How about for now you just explain about being a werewolf and the things that I would need to know once you turn me because if its for the safety of your pack well soon to be our pack I'd become a werewolf if it meant that you wouldn't have to leave." Alya said.

"Okay so the first thing that I have to tell you about is the ranks, okay so I'm sure that you're aware of the different ranks in a wolf pack well they apply to a werewolf pack as well, there is the lowest wolves they're the omegas when you're turned you start as an omega no matterturned you, you also have the third in command the delta, you have the second in command and that is who would take over if anything happened to the alpha they're the beta, and you have the leader of the pack the alpha." I said.

"okay got it but just out of curiosity what do the markings I saw on you before you shifted last night mean?" Alya asked me.

"well they show that I was born a werewolf as well as showing my rank the markings only appear on someone of my rank if they were born a werewolf." I said as my ears and tail popped out into existence.

"girl what is your rank though?" Alya asked.

" lets just say that since its me turning you, you'll have a better chance of becoming a beta when we're older." I said with my tail in between my legs and my ears flat against my head.

"Girl that means that you were either born a beta or born an ...." Alya said.

" Baby Bear I snapped and told my father I was moving out I don't have anywhere else to go besides Nino's house but when I was thinking of possible places to stay there were only three that came to mind, the Grand Paris hotel ,Nino's house and your house. of course Baby Bear your house was the first place I thought of." Adrien rambled while giving me the kitten eyes.

"Honey Bear of course you can stay here." I said as the moon started to rise.

"Wait why is Alya here, Boo Boo Kitty?" Adrien asked.

" Well she's kinda staying here while her parents are out of town, and she kinda found out that I'm a werewolf last night so now I kinda sorta have to turn her tonight. As she isn't my mate I wont have to complete a mating ritual with her and by that I mean the same ritual used in the movie alpha and omega." I said. I then saw the moon starting to rise.

" Girl you haven't finished teaching me yet." Alya said sounding scared.

"Alya the members of the pack will understand when we introduce you as a new wolf or rather a new werewolf meaning that you were just turned that full moon, as a werewolf can only turn others when its a full moon." I said. However little did we know that Nino had heard our entire conversation after Adrien came in.