Wedding and turning Adrien

It's been a couple years since my closed friends found out that I'm a werewolf and one by one more and more members of the class were finding out and joining the pack until soon everyone in the class besides Adrien was part of the pack. Now we're 18 and it's the day of my wedding to Adrien. Soon it was time to put on my dress. Then before I knew it I was walking down the aisle.

"Marinette even before we found out that I'm your mate I had feelings for you that I just couldn't express

"Marinette even before we found out that I'm your mate I had feelings for you that I just couldn't express. Feelings of love of friendship and of course the deeper love that comes from first being friends and then growing that friendship into a romantic relationship. I was always so afraid to express these feelings but when it comes to you I just can't help but say in the words of Eliza from the musical Hamilton you got me helpless, look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless, down for the count and I'm drowning in'me. And I promise that I will always love you " Adrien said as his vows. It was so sweet I almost started crying.
"Adrien from the moment I met you, the real you, I knew you were mine, maybe not romantically at that moment but as a friend you were definitely mine, and now I'm here to say how much I love in the simplest way possible but first I have a reminder for you no matter how tough things will be I just want you to remember that you have a friend in me. And I'd just like to say that our romance may have started out as friendship but as we all know the magic of friendship grows and in this case it grew stronger and into a strong romance. Adrien I will always love you no matter what happens."
"Adrien Louis Agreste do you take Marinette Mina Dupain-Cheng to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?" My cousin Percy asked Adrien.
"I do." Adrien replied
"Marinette Mina Dupain-Cheng do you take Adrien Louis Agreste to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?" Percy asked me
"I do." I replied
" I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride" Percy said. Soon it was time to toss the bouquet and as luck would have it my cousin's girlfriend Annabeth caught it. Luckily Adrien didn't have to wait long until the moon was in the sky and luckily everyone at the wedding was a werewolf although Percy and Annabeth belong to a different pack but were being welcomed in my pack for tonight.
"Ok Adrien are you ready for this?" I asked before I shifted. He nodded in return. So I bit his arm to allow the turn to start and before long he started to shift. When it was over in his place was a gorgeous black wolf with green eyes

Not even 10 minutes after he shifted to his wolf form for the first time and he starts rolling around like a dog and getting himself covered with snow

So without this bold text this chapter is 535 words. I put in a bunch of references the first 10 to find any of them plus anyone who finds all of them can give me a description for an oc to put in or a description to make a character to represent them and a shout-out in the next chapter. Well anyway keep calm and stay Miraculous