Girlfriend and boyfriend

"My dad said that it was okay for me to stay for dinner if your parents are okay with it." Adrien said.

"I wouldn't have offered unless they were okay with it." I replied.

"Wait doesn't each phase of the moon last about a week." Adrien suddenly asked.

"Yeah. Ahhh don't worry I'm sure that your dad would be fine with you staying the night but yeah tonight is the second night of the full moon." I said. Adrien then got a call from his dad.

"My dad said that I have a photo shoot tomorrow during lunch. He also said that I could stay the night." Adrien said.

"Cool. After dinner I'll set up an area for you to sleep in before I shift." I replied.

Time skip to after they are dinner

"Marinette."

"Yeah Adrien."

"When you shift tonight will you please turn me." Adrien asked.

"Adrien after you turn we would have to complete a mating ritual. Plus when you first turn no matter who turned you, you start as an omega. I'm an alpha because I was born a werewolf I wasn't turned. I was born an alpha." I tell him.

"I don't care." Adrien replied.

"The mating ritual is to werewolves as a wedding is to humans Adrien." I said. After that fact was thrown out into the open I saw Adrien blushing so much he looked like a tomato.

"I'll turn you once we are married as humans if you would like to be." I said.

"Marinette before you shift I've wanted to tell you this for a while now but I really like you. No not like you love you. Will you be my girlfriend." Adrien said to me. I was so happy and shocked that all I could do was rapidly nod my head yes.

"We won't be that suspicious when we suddenly start acting all lovey dovey because we have been hanging out a lot recently." Adrien said.

I then started shifting and I said "See you tomorrow pretty boy!!!" Then left.