Instincts

The idea behind this chapter is teengirllovesfanfic's

"So Marinette I never found out your rank in the pack. I mean me and Alya are now mated omegas and I didn't see you among the omegas so could I take a guess at your rank." Nino said.

"Fine but just one guess you get it wrong then I'll just tell you." I said.

"Okay so my guess is that you're a delta because I didn't see you again last night until after the hunt and I learned that only omegas stay behind so someone is there to look after the pups." Nino guessed.

"Okay so just don't get mad about my rank." I said.

"Why would I get mad?" Nino asked.

"Because I'm an alpha. My rank is alpha because I was born into the pack and my parents are both alphas, so I was born an alpha and learned to hunt from a young age." I said bracing myself for Nino to start yelling.

"That's why my new wolf like instincts are screaming ' show her great respect' at me. That's also why some of the older omegas last night were saying that me and Alya would make a lovely beta couple." Nino mumbled to himself.

"Nino please don't be mad at me but as Mari * Alya flinched* Marinette was explaining to me after I found out she told me about her rank and I'm sorry I didn't tell you but anytime I was going to my instincts started screaming' it's not your place to tell him' and I listened to my instincts waiting for Marinette to tell you herself." Alya said.

"Hey it's okay but now let's get to class would you lead the way with your mate alpha." Nino said bringing my attention to my mate next to me.

"Nino you gave me away!" Adrien said pouting.

Time skip to lunch

"Marinette how have you always managed to hide the fact that you're a werewolf from us?" Nino asked.

"Nino you don't have to be so formal with me neither of you do. To answer your question it was hard but I just basically had to control my emotions and use my strong self control to prevent me from wolfing out whenever Chloe said or did something to make me upset." I said.

"So Marinette you said that you and Adrien had something else to tell us." Alya said.

"Yes, and before we tell you, you guys need to stop being so formal with me that's an order from your alpha." I said before the rest of our class came over and to avoid suspicion I quickly turned the conversation to something else.

'We can't tell you yet we'll tell you guys after school, but for now somebody say something about anything that would keep the class from getting suspicious.' I said over our mental link.

"I've heard rumors and that's all they are as of now that there are a few secret couples in our class and I want to do a little digging to either confirm that they're true, or confirm that they're false." Alya said.

Time skip to after school

"So Alya's family is out of town still and will be until Monday and Adrien and his dad aren't exactly on good terms right now so Nino you'll have to ask your parents if you can stay. If you have to just say that Adrien isn't on good terms with his dad and is staying at my house and Alya is staying with me until her parents come back you could just say that you want to give Adrien some support just please do whatever you have to do." I said as we reached my house. Nino had convinced his parents to let him stay at my house for the night and now it's time to head out into the woods before the moon rises or as I say moonrise.

"Just follow me and when we get there I'll join my parents and you two will stand to the side so I can train you two because if you work hard enough then next month you might become deltas. So actually you'll join the omegas but as tonight there's no hunt because everyone who went last night brought back enough for 2 members of the pack so we currently have twice what we need in terms of food the deltas will train you." I said. Soon we reached the clearing in the forest just in time for moonrise. After we all shifted I saw movement in the trees. I went to investigate the movement with at least ten wolves behind me.

"Chloe you followed us!" I barked.

"I always knew you were a freak now I have proof." She said.

"Chloe if you don't want me and my parents to leave Paris with our pack don't tell anyone, if causing at least 25 people to leave their homes isn't enough my mate would have to leave with us, Adrien would have to leave with us." I said.

"I'm sure that you remember this but I'm really bad at keeping secrets so even if I try not to tell anyone eventually everyone in Paris will know." Chloe said breaking down into tears.

"Chloe I'm going to offer you a choice you could either allow me to turn you or I could erase your memories. It's up to you." I said.

"Please turn me. This pack seems like a huge family and I want to be a part of it besides this allows me to kind of vent to people I can trust." I bit Chloe to initiate the turn and soon she started to shift. Once she finished shifting in her place was this gorgeous blonde wolf.

I led Chloe to the omegas and decided to announce that the pack had another member

"Everyone the pack has a new member this is Chloe." I said as I walked over to my parents.

"She wouldn't so happen to be Chloe Bourgeois would she?" Mom asked me. I only nodded in response. Then Alya and Nino came up to me.

"Chloe, alpha, really?" Alya asked in annoyance

"Her new instincts will lead to her showing Marinette more respect." Nino said. Soon enough the night was over and it was time to head back. The next morning the class got a huge surprise when Chloe walked in.

"Good morning Marinette, how was your night?" Chloe said.

"My night was great Chloe how about yours?"

"It was amazing."

"How did you get Chloe to show you respect like that." Alix exclaimed.

"It's almost as if they're some sort of supernatural creature and Marinette is their leader." Ivan said.

"Oh the five of us are all going to be in a movie about werewolves that one of my older cousins is working on. I'm playing a werewolf more specifically an alpha. Adrien's character is human but is my character's mate, and Alya Nino and Chloe are all playing omegas, Alya and Nino's characters' are mates. We are all just trying to get into character." I lied. That was close curse our instincts well no we can't blame our instincts, but one thing for sure they really do make life interesting.