New pack members

It's been a month since the wedding and Adrien's dad is back in Paris and is trying to get Adrien to go back to the mansion. He unfortunately wasn't at our wedding and doesn't know that me and Adrien are now married. Luka and Kagami are back as well as Lila. Luka and Kagami have been great friends to us throughout the years that I'm considering bringing them into the pack. Kagami as a warrior and Luka I'm not quite sure what role I'd give him. After the wedding Dad left me in charge of the pack with him and mom still being members of the pack just no longer the alpha couple.

"M'lady I was wondering if after school you could go explain everything to Luka well everything that Juleka couldn't tell him and I'll explain everything to Kagami after fencing?" Adrien asked me.

"Of course kitty it will make things a lot easier on us that way. Now let's head to school and remember that tonight is the full moon so we need to be careful and get to the woods behind the house before sunset."

"Don't worry my lovely wife we'll explain everything after school is done for the day and then we'll bring the two newest members of the pack to meet everyone." Adrien says as we headed out the door.

Time skip to explaining to Luka

We decided to have Juleka help us explain everything to her brother.

"Marinette, Adrien what a surprise. What brings you out here today?" Luka asked.

"Well we came to explain somethings and Juleka is here to help us." Adrien answered.

"Well my sister already told me that the two of you are together but she didn't say anything else besides saying that everyone in your class well besides Lila are going to be having a sleepover at Adrien's every full moon and they'd last a week usually but really nothing else was said." Luka explained.

"Well me and Adrien are together but not in the way that most people would think. Me and Adrien got married shortly after we turned 18." I explained to Luka.

"Well congratulations on your marriage and just know that no matter what you two I will always say you've got a friend in me." Luka said.

"This next part is going to sound a bit strange but it is completely true." Adrien says.

"Bro the three of us plus Marinette's parents and our entire class besides Lila are all werewolves." Juleka said.

"That's not possible. Werewolves aren't real." Luka rambled to himself. So to move things along I signaled for the three of us to shift.

^ Marinette I notice that now that I am the leading alpha of the pack these blue markings have appeared on my fur

^ Marinette
I notice that now that I am the leading alpha of the pack these blue markings have appeared on my fur

^ Marinette I notice that now that I am the leading alpha of the pack these blue markings have appeared on my fur

^Adrien

^ Juleka After seeing us shift Luka starts freaking out so we shift back to our human forms

^ Juleka
After seeing us shift Luka starts freaking out so we shift back to our human forms

"Werewolves are real and my sister and her friends are werewolves." Luka starts repeating to himself.

"Luka I was hoping that you'd be willing to join our pack I'm asking not only as a friend but as your potential alpha."

"I'll join because me and Juleka share everything about our lives with each other and from what I can tell she really seems to love this new lifestyle." Luka said.

"So join Juleka tonight and she'll show you where to go." Adrien said.

"We'll see you two tonight we're going to go and recruit another potential pack member." I called out as we left.

Explaining to Kagami

Soon I was watching Adrien and Kagami during fencing. Soon enough they were allowed to take a break and I noticed that Kagami was trying to get Adrien to notice her. I decided to step in a bring my husband his water.

"Adrien I can't wait for the sleepover at our house tonight." Adrien immediately realized what I was doing.

"I can't wait either my lovely wife." Adrien replied.

"Here's your water dear can't have you getting dehydrated now can we."

"What's going on here?" Kagami asked.

"Well we were going to invite you but you were out of town and only just got back last week but shortly after we turned 18 me and Adrien got married. We'd like to invite you to join us at our house after you guys finish fencing." I replied to Kagami.

After fencing

"We have something very important to share with you. Me and Mari plus all of our friends plus Marc are all werewolves." Adrien said

"Werewolves aren't real so what do you really want to tell me." Kagami exclaimed

"That's the truth. Here we'll show you."

"We'd like to invite you to join our pack

"We'd like to invite you to join our pack." Adrien said.

"I will join you I guess if the two of you are reaching out to have me join then I guess I should say thank you for allowing me to join alphas." Kagami said.

"How did you figure it out?" Adrien asked.

"I found it to be quite simple figuring that the pack's alpha and their mate would be recruiting new members. But I'm still unsure as to who is actually the alpha by birth and who is the mate." She said.

"Well I'm Marinette's mate and after she turned me I became an alpha through the mating ritual." Adrien said. All in all this day was a success neither of our friends were upset about our marriage and they both agreed to join the pack.