Telling secrets

Since we're Soulmates I'm going to tell Adrien that I'm Ladybug. I already got Tikki to say yes as well as the great guardian so now I just have to tell him. "Adrien since we're Soulmates I have something I want to tell you. I'm Ladybug." I said.

"I also want to tell you something Mari. I'm Chat Noir." He said.

"I can't believe it. All this time I've been turning you down for you. I mean I've been turning chat down for Adrien." I said.

"I can't believe that my feelings for you kept me from acting on my feelings for you. I mean my feelings for Ladybug kept me from acting on my feelings for Marinette."

"I'm glad it was you kitty."

"Same here M'lady."

"Oh boy I have to deal with the puns when we're not in the suit too now don't I ."

"Yep. This is pawsitivley pawsome."

"Please don't tell me that since we both have paws claws and fur that your going to quit making cat puns in favor of puns that could easily be referring to both of us."

"Thank you for the pawsitivley pawsomly purrfect idea but no."

"We should probably tell my parents that we're dating and that we are ladybug and chat noir."

"Mom Dad me and Adrien have a couple things to tell you."

"What is it." Dad asked.

"Well me and Adrien are dating. The second thing is that Adrien is Chat Noir." I said remembering that they already know I'm Ladybug.

"Dear that is wonderful news. Though what will happen when you find your soul mate?" Mom asked.

"Adrien is my soul mate. He recognized me in the woods last night while I was in wolf form. So I invited him over to tell him everything." I replied.

"Have you guys talked about when you are going to turn Adrien." Dad asked.

"We want to be married as humans first then that night I would turn Adrien and we would complete the mating ritual." I said blushing like a tomato.

"You take care of her young man Marinette is one of kind. Protect her as you have been please." Mom said.

"I will ma'am and sir." Adrien replied. We have school tomorrow and we plan to tell everyone that we're dating. As well as telling Alya and Nino our identities. Tomorrow is going to be fun.