School and Alya finds out

Today the world learns that me and Adrien are dating. Thanks to Adrien I managed to make it to school on time.

"Adrien I have the best idea, I know that Alya and Nino go to the little nook or couples corner as they are dating and only couples are allowed, the two of us should announce that were a couple by entering couples corner, and staying instead of just going through that area as the quickest way to get to class." I said.

"I love it my darling, If it makes you happy then I am all for it." Adrien said.

"Adrikins why don't you and me head over to couples corner." Chloe said.

"Sorry Chloe but me and my wonderful, perfect, amazing, girlfriend are going to announce the fact that were dating by going there. Shall we go My Darling?" Adrien said.

"We shall, my Teddy Bear." I said.

In Couples Corner

" Come on Baby Bugaboo, its time to go in." Adrien said.

"If we must my Kitty Cat Knight." I replied. I immediately see that all the couples are too wrapped up in each other that they didn't notice me and Adrien. We went and sat down in a booth with Alya and Nino right across from them.

"My Adonis, how I adore you." I said trying to gain Alya and Nino's attention. It didn't work. Time to take it up a level.

Not as much as I adore you My Kitten." Adrien said succeeding in gaining their attention.

"ARE THE TWO OF YOU DATING? Alya screamed at us.

"My Fire completes me." I said.

" Like how my Ice completes me." Adrien said. By the end of the day everyone knew that me and Adrien were dating.

Time skip to after school

Tonight is a full moon and Alya's parents are out of town so her mom made arrangements with my mom for her to stay with us Alya could possibly end up finding out that I'm a werewolf.

" Girl what's wrong you just majorly spaced out on me." Alya said.

" Nothing just thinking about a new design." i lied not wanting to tell her that her best friend who tells her everything is a werewolf.

Time skip to the full moon rising

" Girl isn't the moon so beautiful on a night like tonight." Alya said as i tried to resist shifting into my wolf form.

" Yeah it is now please don't freak out." I said as I started to shift.

" Girl what's happening to you?" Alya asked. Then she saw the white wolf that I had become.

"YOURE A WEREWOLF GIRL! WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME? WHEN YOU TURN BACK YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" Alya exclaimed

"Wait were you the wolf that the class saw the other night when we were in the woods?" Alya asked. I just nodded letting her know that the wolf she saw the other night was in fact me. Alya looked hurt that I kept this from her, hopefully the pack wont have to move as I didn't show her what I am on purpose.