He's Nice...Maybe Cute 2

*Airi's POV*

"I'm not playing with you Tray I need my phone!" I yelled as I saw Tray almost drop my phone in the water.

"Say I won't" he smiled as he grabbed my phone with his thumb and index finger.

"You won't" I crossed my arms as I stood there.

He then let go of it as I ran towards him.

He eventually grabbed it before it touched the water.

"I am this close to killing you" I said bringing my fingers almost together,

"You wouldn't do that" He said laughing as he passed me my phone.

I took it and walked away from him.

I wanted to look back since I didn't hear him following me but I just continued to walk.

I then felt someone carry me and started running.

"Put me down" I yelled as I tried getting down.

"I told you, you're not leaving" I heard Tray as he stopped running.

"Fuck you scared me I thought I was about to get kidnapped or something" I put my hand on my chest.

"I'll pretend to kidnap you since I don't want you to leave" he laughed as I hit his back.

"Put me down"

He then put me down but kept looking at me so I wouldn't leave again.

"Let's look for the guys it's getting late" I said as I looked around not recognizing anyone.

"Let's go chill in the car I'll text them to get there" he said as he started walking towards the car.

I just stood there confused.

"The car is locked. For one. And what are we going to do there" I said as he turned back.

"I got the keys and we can talk you know" he said as he took out the keys to show me.

"I guess" I decided to go with him since I just felt like going away from all this music and loud people.

As we got to the car I sat on the back seat as Tray sat next to me.

"So let's talk" he said as he closed the door.

"Aren't you going to text Derek?"

"Yeah I just did" he said as he put his phone to the side.

"What are you doing" I laughed as he looked at me all serious.

Damn this guy is actually pretty attractive.

"You think I'm attractive?" He smiled.

Shit I said that out loud....

"You did" he laughed.

"Shit my bad I mean at least I didn't say you were ugly" I tried changing it up so he would forget I said that.

"You know I think you're attractive too" he started leaning.

Without thinking I started leaning in and we started kissing..... well more like making out.

"Woooooowww"

Me and Tray moved away from each other and saw Chris standing there.

"We all saw that" Queen said as we saw Derek, Chris and Clarence behind her.

"Man shut up y'all acting like you guys  never seen anyone kiss" Tray said annoyed.

I just looked down and took out my phone.

This is awkward...

The whole car ride they kept saying how me and Tray are so cute and all this other b.s

A few minutes later Derek got to my house as I quickly opened the door to get off.

"Hold up" Tray whispered as he got off with me.

"Wait up I just need to tell her some real quick" Tray said as Derek just shrugged.

"What are you doing" I whispered/yelled as I speed walked to the front door.

I opened the door as I turned back to look at Tray.

"I had a good time with you" he said as he licked his lips.

"Yeah me too" I said smiling.

"Maybe we can hang out again soon?"

"Yeah sure"

"Give me your number we can make plans this week" he said as he took out his phone.

I put in my number than gave it back to him.

"Alright well bye" I said as I waited for him to walk away.

But he didn't.

Instead he leaned in and kissed me.

Damn I kind of wanted to make out again..

"I'll see you soon babygirl" he then walked away leaving me there smiling like a dumbass.

"Yeah see you soon"...