"We're Not Dating"

*Airi's POV*

I've been in my room for 3 hours now.

The whole time I was just laying in bed thinking about our whole situation.

Tray gave up after an hour, the house has been silent since.

My head was just hurting I need a pill and I need to eat.

I got up feeling lightheaded, as I opened the door I saw Tray sitting on the floor.

I accidentally kicked him since he was on the way which made him notice me.

"Airi are you ok?"

I started to feel like everything was spinning, I took a step and everything went blank...

—————

I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on the couch as Tray was sitting next to me.

"Omg you scared me" Tray said as he hugged me.

I just laid there without saying anything.

"You need to eat and take your pill"

"I know Tray I can do this myself you can go now" I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Airi stop being like this you don't even let me explain"

I sat on the table about to eat my salad, and some bomb spaghetti which I do thank him for getting me.

"Thanks for the food" I said ignoring the rest.

"Let me talk" he said as he sat on the chair across from me.

I just continued to eat as I avoided looking at him.

"Baby"

"Don't call me baby!" I yelled as I saw him flinch.

"I knew that was going to get your attention sorry!"

"Tray get to your point im trying to enjoy my food" I said as I looked away from him again.

"Look at me while I talk"

I looked at him as I continued to eat.

"I know I fucked up. But look I'm guessing you think I had sex with her but I didn't"

I didn't let him finish his sentence I already had some to say.

"All those hickeys on you and you didn't fuck?" I said rolling my eyes.

"No! Well she was trying to but I left her" he said as he looked away this time.

"But you still left to go meet with the bitch right?" I said with an attitude.

I can already tell I was going to end up mad again.

"Fuck. No. Well i did but that was my mistake I don't know why tf I went to her"

"You try to lie to much and you clearly suck at it!" I yelled as he got frustrated at that.

"You know what, we're not even dating so why tf are you tripping"

That's when it hurt... bad but I was also mad.

"You're right. We're not. You do you and I'll do me."

"No fuck I'm sorry that's not what I meant" he said as he followed me to the dishwasher.

"No don't worry about it just remember you're the one that said it"

And with that I smiled and walked away...