Goofy.

*Airi's POV*

"Baby hold on I need to go get something" Tray said as he moved me and ran upstairs.

When I say this nigga took forever I mean it. He took FOREVER and just for a fucking condom.

He took so long that by the time he came down my pussy wasn't even wet anymore.

I wasn't even feeling it anymore.

"Alright I'm back" he said as I was sitting down with my legs crossed.

"Tray why did you take like 3 years just to get a condom"

"I was looking for it! I didn't unpack my shit so now your room is a mess"

"But you usually have them with you!" I laughed as I put my hand on my forehead.

"Shut up no I don't" He laughed as he sat down next to me.

We were quiet for like 5 minutes.

"So you don't want to fuck anymore" Tray said

I just laughed.

"No not anymore" I said as I got up to go upstairs.

"What!?? Babe! You got my dick hard for nothing Wtf"

"Sorry you should be more prepared next time" I yelled as I walked up the stairs.

"Yeah ok I'll have a box of condoms with me everyday then"

"Don't" I laughed as I heard him coming upstairs.

I opened my room and saw what he meant by "your room is a mess"

"Tray! I'm pretty sure you didn't have to make this mess just for a condom"

He got to the room and just laughed as I looked at the mess.

"It's not funny you're picking this up" I said seriously.

"What? No babe come on you need to help me" he said as he started acting like a little kid.

"Why I didn't make the mess" I said walking out.

"Yeah but you wanted this dick so this was all for you!"

I laughed as I went back to the room and saw him picking up his clothes.

"Fine just put it in the closet already you have to unpack it either way"

As he opened my closet he just looked at me like 'bitch really'

"There is no space for my clothes here you got like a whole mall going on" he said as I looked.

"Oh shit you right"

"So now what?" He asked as he looked at me.

"There's more closets but in the other rooms so use one of those"

"Fine Whatever" He said as he carried most of his clothes and took it to the other room.

I helped him put his things away which took us like an hour.

—————
"Airi!" Tray yelled.

"What!"

"Let's go out I'm bored" he said as he walked downstairs where I was.

"Actually you just reminded me, I need to go shopping let's go" I said as I got up.

"That's not what I meant" he said

"I don't care the point is to go out so now we're going to the mall"

"Fine" He said not sounding too excited.

"Or you know what I can go my own way and shop by myself while you go and do whatever you want to do" I said as I went upstairs to get ready.

"No..hell no im staying with you"

"Alright well now you gotta wait for me to get ready" I said as I sat down in front of my vanity which is where all my makeup was at.

"I'll take a nap, wake me up when you're done" he said as he laid down on the bed...