Good Morning..

*Airi's POV*

I woke up and laughed when I saw what position Tray was in.

He was laying down on his stomach while his head was facing my direction and his left hand was in my shirt on top of my boob.

I grabbed his hand and moved it.

"Why did you do that?" He said in his deep voice which scared me.

"I thought you were sleeping"

"I was until you did that"

I got up just to get pulled back.

"Where you going?" Tray said as I sat on top of him.

"I was gonna go to the bathroom to fix my hair it's probably looking a mess"

"Nah you're good"

"So about yesterday-"

"I don't care I'm not mad forget that happened"

I smiled and kissed him.

"When did you put your hand in my shirt?" I laughed as he checked the time on his phone.

"I don't remember" he said as he licked his lips.

"Alright I gotta go back home I'm pretty sure you got things to do"

I got off him as we both got up.

"I'm going home with you" he laughed and smacked my ass as he walked past me to go to the bathroom.

"Really?"

"Yeah I want to stay with you"

I walked to the bathroom and saw him taking off his shirt.

"What about the house?"

"I don't have to put it for sale or anything I got friends who are staying here"

At this point he was naked and getting in the shower.

"So you're really moving in with me?" I said getting excited.

"Yeah" He chuckled as he looked at me.

I didn't even notice I was watching him which to be honest it sounds creepy but if you were in my position I'm pretty sure you wouldn't look away either.

He saw me watching him and he just smiled.

Shit I would of been acting all awkward.

"Pass me that towel baby" he said pointing at the towel across from me.

I grabbed it and took it to him.

He got out and walked back to his room.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked as I saw him open a door and all I saw was shoes over shoes..

"Yeah" I said still looking at all the shoes he had in there.

"Help me pick out some shoes and clothes to take" he said as he opened another door and there was his closet.

It looked like mine that's one thing we got in common, we got a shit load of clothes.

"Ok" I said as I started picking out the clothes I would like him to take.

—————————-

We finally made it back to my house.. well our house I have to get used to that.

Right now Tray is taking his things upstairs while I watched him going up and down the stairs like 5 times.

"Alright I'm finally done" he said as he let himself fall on the couch next to me.

He was looking fine ass hell right now that I just kept looking at him.

"You good?" He asked as I stayed silent.

I got on top of him and started kissing him.

I swear my inner hoe was coming out or something cause I just felt like fucking..like now.

"Baby you good?" He asked as he stopped me.

"Nigga just kiss me back" I said as he listened to me.

I started taking off his shirt.

"Hold up you never act like this" he said smiling as he held on to my arms.

"Tray let me go" I laughed as he said no.

"Why are you acting like me I usually say no to you" I said as I kissed his neck.

"I know baby but I'm just tired right now"

I stopped quick af and looked at him.

"Hell no did you...you said what?? Tray you never say no to this" I laughed not believing him.

"Yeah I know keep going" he laughed....