No Love.

*Airi's POV*

It's currently the next day and I'm probably just going to stay home for today.

I don't really feel like going out.

Yesterday Tray kept calling and texting me so I ended blocking his number.

I guess I was hurt since he acted like he liked me but turns out he just wanted me for sex,

Queen texted me asking if I was ok,

I just answered her and put my phone down.

I went to the living room and turned on the Tv.

I guess I can watch a couple movies for now.

I went on Netflix as I looked through some of the movies.

Just as I clicked on one I heard the door bell.

Queen would come even after I told her not to...

I opened the door and saw Tray.

He quickly turned around as I was about to close the door.

"Stop let me talk" he said as he stopped me from closing the door on his face.

"I don't want to talk"

"Let me explain"

"I don't want to talk" I said as I tried closing the door again.

"Stop" he said in a really serious voice.

I opened the door revealing his dumbass... jk but he was standing there.

"Can you tell me what made you so upset?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"The fact that you thought I was a sex toy or something" I said trying not to yell.

"Fuck.. look I know that sounded bad when I said it and I'm sorry" he said kind of stuttering.

"Save your explanation for someone else who cares" I rolled my eyes.

I noticed that kind of got him mad.

"Don't do that. And you should of known I wanted that I mean does it look like I wanted something serious because if it did then sorry but you got the wrong guy for that, someone should of warned you and told you I DONT do relationships or any bullshit like that"

"Who tf says that. You were the one who started flirting with me I was clearly minding my business from the start but nooo you had to fuck shit up for yourself!"

At this point I was just straight up mad.

I feel so stupid for even thinking he was actually "attracted" to me.

"So now it's my fault? You were going along with it so don't say I fucked up"

I looked over at his car as I saw some random girl.

"Tray let's go!!" She yelled as she rolled the window back up.

"Fuck you. Don't even bother coming to me again you were a mistake you fake ass.. I'm not even going to say it just leave"

I felt like slapping him.

He stood there for a couple seconds just looking at me.

"I'm sorry" he said as he tried hugging me.

"Fuck off and leave your bitch is waiting for you I see you found one that actually wanted to fuck" I said pushing him away.

He walked away as I slammed the door and went back inside.

Now I can finally relax and just stay home all by myself while the guy I like is fucking someone else....

-Tray's POV-

"Why tf did you do that!" I yelled at the girl as I got back in the car.

"My bad you were just taking long and the party already started" she said as she kept looking at her phone.

"Alright my bad Let's go then" I drove off.

We arrived at the party as I saw Derek there with some girls.

I parked behind him as I heard him yell my name.

"What's up bro" I said as I got off the car and we did our hand shake.

"Where's the girl" he asked meaning Airi.

He's been bothering me about it since he found out we talked.

"We're not talking"

"Oh dam. Well let's go inside there's plenty of girls in there" he said as we walked in.

We just got drunk the rest of the night and had all these girls over with us.

*Airi's POV*

I saw Tray's Snapchat story and he had all those girls with him.

Just like I imagined.

I'm currently mad at myself for getting attached to this guy so quickly.

It's like everything he does affects me and I hate it.

A few minutes later I saw he texted me through Snapchat.

I opened it and just rolled my eyes as I smiled,

Ughhh I hate him but I also like him...

———————————————————
The song kind of describes their relationship or at least gives you a visual of how it would be.

Hopefully it helps you understand the story better and their perspectives.

I hope you guys are liking it so far 💛

Love you babes 💋

No Love ||Tray Bills & IamJustAiri ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara