Drunk Tray

*Airi's POV*

I was having a good ass nap until I heard my door bell.

"Ughhh who is it" I said as I got up.

Whoever it was it seemed like they were playing with my door bell because it wouldn't shut up.

I got up and opened the door.

And there was Tray again.

"Boy what are you doing here? I told you to leave me alone" I said as he walked closer to me.

Without a warning he just kissed me.

"Stop!" I said as I pushed him off.

He tried catching his balance but couldn't so I hurried and grabbed him before he fell.

"Why are you here when you're all drunk?" I asked as he just smiled.

"Hello??? Tray" I said as I waved my hand in front of him.

"Baby I'm sorry" he said as he kept falling over.

Luckily I put his arm around me so he wouldn't fall.

"What are you talking about shouldn't your girl be taking care of you right now?? I never signed up for this"

"You are my girl" he laughed

I can tell this boy is out of it.

He thinks anything is funny right now, he could probably see a fly and think that's hilarious.

"I'm not. And why were you driving when you can barely even walk?" I asked kind of sounding like his mom or something,

"I wanted to see you! And kiss you! Shit maybe get it to" he said as he pretended to smack somebody's ass.

I just laughed I can't even be mad right now, this boy is stupid.

"Well what am I supposed to do with you here? Do you want someone to come get you?"

"No! Baby I'm here for you" He said as he moved me away.

"You're about to fall" I laughed as I had to hold him up again.

At this point I had no choice but to take him inside.

It's dark out and he is definitely not driving back like this.

As mad as I am right now at him I don't want the man dead.... yet

Jk but I took him inside and put him on the couch.

"You know I was thinking about you tonight" he said as he smiled and licked his lips.

"While you had all those hoes around you?" I laughed as he got serious.

"Stop playing with me" he said as he pulled me causing me to fall on top of him.

"Kiss me" He said as he smiled like a little kid.

"No thanks plus you smell like all types of alcohol" I laughed as I tried getting up.

He grabbed my waist not letting go.

"I'm not letting you go until you kiss me"

"Then I might just be on top of you forever" I joked.

"Alright let's go to sleep then" he said as he started getting comfortable.

"Tray I was playing let go off me" I tried to move his arms but he was using all his force or something that they wouldn't even move.

"Trayyyyyy"

"That would sound sexier if you were moaning it" He said as he closed his eyes.

"Ewww don't even try to imagine that" I said as I finally got his arms off me.

"Baby come here"

"Stop calling me like that I thought you didn't want me"

"I want you" He said all serious.

"You're drunk stop lying" I said as I sat next to him but not too close.

He then got up well he tried but he ended up on the couch again.

"Look baby I'm serious I want you" He said as he caught me off guard and started kissing me.

I tried stopping him but I failed.

He got closer to me as I moved.

He then grabbed my arms and made me fall on top of him again.

As I tried moving I felt something.

Down there......