Ohh Shit

*Airi's POV*

"Let's not do this" Tray said as he pulled me off him.

"Why?"

I stood up and looked at him as he looked up at me.

"I told you I didn't bring you here for sex" He said as he got up and went to the small balcony that was outside.

"I know but I honestly didn't think you were being serious about that.."

I followed him as I looked at our amazing view.

"So you want to have sex?" He chuckled as he looked down at me.

"Noo of course not"

He just laughed as he saw me looking away.

"You're really beautiful you know that right?" He said as he moved my hair to get me to look at him.

"Right"

"Why do you say it like that?"

I can tell he was totally lost.

"Because if you I was really that pretty then why can't you like me the way I like you"

At that point I felt my face get red so I completely turned around so my back was facing him.

"Look don't think that way I just told you I don't like getting into relationships it's just not my thing but that doesn't mean I don't like you"

I turned around and saw him looking at me already.

"You're such a good liar Tray I know what you want and I honestly feel like a dumbass for still sticking around"

I went back inside as I looked for my purse.

"It's not like that if I really just wanted you for sex don't you think I would of done it already? I mean you have to realize I've talked and been around you for at least 2 weeks now and all I've done is kiss you"

I can tell he's getting irritated by the tone in his voice.

"Ok you're right! But I know I'm just going to get hurt with you I don't want to like you the way I do" I can tell my words affected him, which I didn't mean to do that.

He stood right in front of me.

Literally inches apart.

"If you want to go then leave"

I tried grabbing his arm but he moved away.

"Have it your way if you think this was all a mistake then fine I won't beg for you to stay" He sat on the bed as he continued to look at me.

"I'm sorry my words came out sounding like that but it's true how do I know you're being serious"

He just stayed quiet he took out his phone and just ignored me.

I stood there for about 4 minutes but he didn't look up, not even once.

I decided to just walk out.

As I walked down the hallway I heard someone walking behind me.

I tried walking faster but my heels weren't helping.

I avoided looking back since I was scared by now.

I made it to the parking lot which was pretty dark.

I continued to walk as I called Queen.

I heard the phone ring but she wasn't picking up.

Two seconds later I saw bright lights behind me and that's all I remember.

After that everything went blank.