1

Amber

Six years later

I walked threw the house looking for my three angels. We were playing a game of hide and seek.

When I found out I was having twins I was shocked as well as scared. Coming here to Kentucky was a good decision . I rented a one bedroom apartment that was more than I could ask for. The place was beautiful and I didn't even have to pay much.

The next day I went out to look for a job and was lucky to get one that same day thanks to my university diploma and my recommendation letters my ex boss gave me in case I got a job.

I saved most of that money in the bank and only took what I needed which was for food and rent.

Four months later my belly was bigger, but that didn't stop me. I became best friends with my boss and his wife. I had told them what I had gone through and they took me in as part of their family.

Julia and Mark even got me most of the things my baby would need. They both had four year old twins. The twins liked spending time at my place. So I took care of them when their parents went out.

When it turns out I was actually having triplets, I knew I needed a new place to live.

I didn't know how much money I had in my savings. I've been putting money in it ever since I got my very first job.  I opened my account only to see that I had a lot and I mean a lot of money.

I had go online to find a house. I guess I got to excited when I saw that the houses here in Kentucky were cheap and beautiful, that I ended up buying a seven room, five in a half bathroom house. I had my own pool and a really big open space for my kids.

Two years later I opened my own architecture company. It became one of the best in little time.

I was able to do all this with out the help of a man. I am able to give my children a happy life. Nothing would lack in their life.

I kept my search for my angel. I walk into my room as quiet as possible. I know there here because they keep shushing each other.

I walk in to my closet and push apart my clothes. "Found all of you" they scream and laugh as they tackle me to the ground. "Alright who wants to go to Aunt Julia's place?" They all got up and ran to get ready.

I truly do love them my two princes and my little princess.

Not once in these past years have they asked why they didn't have a dad. Not that I'm complaining, it's easier for me.

******

"Amber how are you" Julia said as we walked threw her garden. "I'm great so are the kids. How about you. Your baby bump is growing." I say as I rub her belly gently. "The baby is just fine she is a healthy baby. And the twins can't wait to meet their baby sister." She said as we turn to face our children as they chased each other around.

"Mark will be here any minute now" Julia said as she we walked inside to prepare dinner.

I heard the door open and footsteps come near the kitchen. I look up to find Mark holding a bouquet of pink roses. Julia's favorite flowers.

"Hello my beautiful wife and my sweet little sister" Mark said as he pulled us both to a hug.

Mark had always thought of me as a sister ever since he found out what I had gone through. I also see him as a brother and Julia as a sister. They are the family I couldn't have.

I walk out the kitchen giving them some time alone as I go call the kids. "Matthew, Marten, Jason, Mason, and Bella. Come inside and wash up, the food is almost done." I yell as I hear the food is ready being yelled by the kids.

I go back to the kitchen and turn off the oven and stove as I also help Julia serve the plates. I see Mark has already set the table so I just set the plates on the table.

The kid all take there seats Jason and Mason sit with their sister in between them as always. While Matthew and Marten take a seat in front of them.

Dinner was peaceful and the kids started to get tired. I knew it was time to head home before it got to dark for me to drive.

"I'll be heading home now." I tell them as I pick up my sleeping daughter from the couch. "Alright. Oh and Amber don't forget we have an important meeting at your company tomorrow in the afternoon." Mark said as he led me to my car.

He helped put the kids in the car, and we said our good nights.

The drive home was long but we finally made it to our home.  I had to wake them up since I can't carry all three of them. I open the front door and the lock it as we make ourselves inside.

I take them into their rooms and help them change into their pjs. I put my babies in bed and kiss them all goodnight. After tucking them in I head to my office and prepare the file that I will be needing for tomorrow morning.

The meeting.

Just thinking about it gives me a headache. Tomorrow will be a long day.

I go to my room and take a long relaxing shower and then change into something comfy. I look at my bed as it screams my name and the blankets invite me with open arms. I jump into bed and snuggle into the covers.

Finally some peace and quiet.

"Mommy can we sleep with you?"

And there goes my sleep.

I sit up to find my three angles holding hands. I sigh and smile at them. It just can't be helped.

I open the covers and pat the bed. "Come on up my angels. No need to ask to sleep with mommy." I tell them as they smile and get on the bed.

I cover them and kiss each of them on their forehead. I love them.

They are the ones who brought light into my world.