3

Amber

"I'm here to pick up my children Mrs.Jackson." I say as I walk up to the school office desk. "Ah yes I'll bring them here in a minute Ms.Cruz" she said as he walked out the office. I take a seat as I patiently wait for my angels.

Everyone here knew pretty much knew me and my kids. From time to time I enjoy helping out in school events or even joking my kids in their field trips.

"MOMMY!"

Yell my beautiful angels as they tackle me into a hug. I pull them closer to me and kiss them each on their heads and cheeks.

" I just love to see you and your kids together. The love you all have is very rare to see in families." Said Mrs.Jackson as she smiled at us. "Thank you. Have a good day Mrs.Jackson." I say as I took my kids and lead them outside to the car.

"Jason how is my baby feeling." I ask as I drive home. "I'm fine mommy just a bit sleepy" he said as his eyes began to close. "Aww my poor baby. Mommy will make you a warm bath then you can eat some delicious soup and then you can sleep. As for you both I have something different planned okay?" I say as I stop at a light.

"Yes mommy" they all replay at once which makes me laugh.

Oh how grateful I am to have had some wonderful children. They are just so smart and responsible for there age that at times it scares me that they are growing up way to fast. 

*****

The rest of the day went by real quick. My poor baby had a fever but I made sure to give him what he needed to get better. Currently he was now sound asleep, while I had to go tuck in my other two angel who didn't want to go to bed.

"Bella. Mason. Time for bed my loves." I walk in to the living room but find no one there. Or that is what they wanted me to believe. On one of the couches I saw way to many pillows and that almost fall to the floor.

I smile and shake my head.

I call out to them once more but nothing. All I could hear was there giggling and how they shushed them selves from under the pillows.

I sigh as I pretend to give up. "I'm so tired, I guess I'll just have to look for my angels later. I think I'll just lay down for a bit. I then lay down on the pillows making sure not to put all my full weight on them.

"Ah this feels so comfortable"

I feel them start to squirm under me trying to get out and they laugh.

"Mommy! We are under here silly."

I kneel on the floor and move the pillows as they both jump out and say surprise. They tackle me to the ground and shower me with kisses.

I hug them tightly to me, loving the feeling of having my children close to me.

"I love you guys so much. But it's time for bed now." They both pout trying there best to convince me to let them stay up. I kiss there pouts and lead them up the stairs to change. I tuck each of them in there own beds and sing them to sleep.

I quietly walk out as I slightly close there doors.

I make my way down stairs to clean up the mess before going to bed. I place the pillows back to there original place and pick up the stuffed animals and cars the kids left behind. I turn to go to my room to change in to my night wear. Which were a pair of black cotton shorts and a tank top that said dream. I let my hair down from the bun it was in allowing it to flow freely behind my back.

Lucian loved it when I had my hair down, every time I had it in a bun or pony tail he would take it out. When I came here after the divorce I cut my hair till it was to my shoulders. From there I just let it grow again.

"Lucian"

Why did I have to meet you again? What will you do when you find out about our kids? No. My kids, not his. I hope he leave soon, I don't want him near us. He lost his chance to be a family long ago.

Just as I was about to lay in bed, there was a knock on the door.

I make my way to the front door. " Who could it be at this time?" I say as I look at the clock in the living room. It's 9:30pm.

I open the door a little to see who it was my eyes widen in disbelief at who it was. I hurry to close the door but sadly I'm not strong enough to close it due to the other person holding the door open from the other side.

"Is this how you treat your guests" he said in a deep Spanish accent. "Yes. The unwanted ones at least." I say as I give up and cross my hands over my chest as I stood in front of him. His eyes travel up and down my body as if trying to memorize each inch of me.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" He said as he stepped closer to me. "No. Now tell me how do you know where I live Mr. Black" I didn't let my guard down as I glare at him. "I have my ways. Beautiful house you have here." He said as he made his way inside ignoring my objection.

He kept walking further in before he could go into the main living room which had a lot of pictures of me and the kids I told him to follow me to the guest living room which didn't have any pictures.

"What are doing here? What is it that you want?" I say as I sit down across from him. " I want us to be together again. I am truly sorry for what I did to you. Amy be mine again, I just can't let anyone have you. I still love you. I have never stopped."  He said as he walked over to me and held my hand in his.

I take my hand away and raise an eyebrow. He thinks that with a simple sorry everything will go back to the way things were. Boy was he wrong. I no longer believe in love. The only ones I would show love to and believe in is motherly love.

Love is for the weak

And I am no longer that weak girl that fell for him.

"Mhm. You may want me back but I don't, I have moved on. I think you should to. You come here and say sorry? Well your six years to late."  I say as I put some distance between us.

"Amy...please. or are you saying this because your dating this Jason guy?" He said as pulled me to him. Pushed at his chest but couldn't free myself. "Yes it's because of Jason, I love him more than I did you. Remember I'm just one of those women who are just looking for money and power, I'm not your type. Leave Mr.Black everything between us ended the day I signed those papers. Why would you want to go back with me a person who can't be faithful to you, some whore who seduces others." I say as I begin to get angry

"Don't call your self that." He said as he looked hurt shouldn't I be the one hurt here?

"But it was fine for you to say it to me" I say as he stiffened. "Get out Lucian. We are only business partners and nothing more." I pull away from him as feel his grip loosen.

He walks to the door. "I'm not giving up on you Amy." He suddenly leans in but just as he was getting even closer. There was a cough.

My eyes widen. Oh no Jason is up.

"Who is that? I thought you lived here alone." I push Lucian out the door as he asked this.

"He's living with you isn't he?" He said as he tried to get back inside but this time I was able to close the door.

"It's none of your business!"

That jerk thinks he can just barge in here like he owns the place.

I sigh and quickly make my way up the stairs to see my baby.