4

Amber

Before I knew it morning had came, I'm not a morning person but once your a mother you become one.

I quickly made breakfast for my babies since Julia called say she would stop by today. To be honest I wasn't in the mood for visitors especially after last night. I don't want him anywhere near my home. Just thinking of what he said makes my blood boil.

"Mommy? Why are you mad at the food?"

I snap out of thought and look down at my princess. "What? No princess Mommy isn't mad baby. Why would you say that?"

"Because Mommy was looking at the food with a funny face" and that's when I realized that I was glaring at the food I was preparing. Oh my baby girl noticed. I laughed and shaked my head, "Mommy was just thinking of something and spaced out" well more like someone.

I place the plates on the table having Bella help with the spoons and forks.

"Alright Bella you can sit down and eat while I go get your brothers" she does as she is told and beings to eat taking small bites. My daughter is such a cutie. I smile as I make my way to the boys room.

I open Mason's bedroom door, as I do I find my prince in only his underwear glaring at his closet. "What did the closet do to you my prince?" He looked my way and pouted. I sat down next to him on the bed as I hug him and kiss his forehead.

"Mommy I don't know what to wear"

"Silly boy, do you want my help?" I ask him as I walk to the closet

"Yes Mama!" I laugh as I watch him get off the bed and come next to me. I go through his clothes and find of pair of dark jeans and a dark blue t-shirt that said 'you can't beat me'. I went over to his shoes section and got him his pair of black vans.

"There you go, now here and change breakfast is ready. Bella is already eating"

He hurries to put on his pants as I walk out of his room and open the door across from his.

"Jason baby, how are you feeling?" I sit at the edge of the bed and touch his forehead. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles.

"Mommy" he sits up and stretches. He then coughs and frowns.

"You don't have a fever anymore but you still need some rest my prince. Would you like to eat in bed or downstairs with your siblings?" I ask him as I go over his closet to get him another set of PJ's since he was sweating off the fever at night.

"I want to go eat with everyone Mommy" he said as he gets up from the bed. I nod as help him chance his clothes.

"Go use the bathroom and come down stairs when you done honey" I leave the room and go down stairs to check on the others.

I enter the dining room and see my two angels eating and having there own conversation about who knows what. Soon after Jason came in and sat in his seat and began to eat. I couldn't help but find similar things about them and compare it to their sperm donor.

Although all three of them looked identical their personalities where a bit different. They look nothing like their father but more like me all except their eyes. They had his breathtaking eyes.

Mason being the oldest was a heart breaker already at such a young age just like him. He is very picky and doesn't get along with just anyone.

Jason being the second is the more gentle and kind one out of the boys, but has a bad temper just like him when something doesn't go his way. Befriends many but stays close to certain people.

And lastly my Bella, she is sweet and shy just like a princess. Is very friendly and easy to talk to but likes to out smart anyone who challenges her. She is more like me.

The things they have in common together is that they won't really befriend someone unless they have something to gain. They are to smart for their own good. I watch over them even when they aren't not looking. When I'm not around they are mature and we'll just outstanding!

When they are around me they become childish and clingy, to be honest I still don't understand why but I love my kids and we have made it this far together.

I walk over to my children and kiss them all.

"I love you guys never forget that"

"We love you to Mommy!" They say together making me giggle

Just as I was going to sit down the bell rang, I walked over to the door and unlocked it slowly opening it.  At the door was a delivery man with big bouquet's of Gardenia's and forget me not's as well of white and red roses.

"Ms.Amber Cruz?"

"That's me, uhm who sent these?" I say as the guy hands me the a clip board which I sign, as the other men bring in the flowers.

"Sorry miss, I just deliver but there is a card on the flowers. Have a good day"

With that he leaves and I get the house still confused to they are from. I walk back to the dining room seeing that they had put the flowers in the guest living room.

"Mommy who brought you flowers?" Both Mason and Jason start to get all protective. I smile since they don't like other men getting close to be or any boys getting close to Bella.

"I don't know, oh wait they said there was a note" I go back to the living room to look for the card. I saw the card on the bouquet with the forget-me-not flowers on the coffee table. I took it and opened the envelope. 

No flower in this world can compare to your beauty
Nor describe what I feel
You have a heart of gold
So Noble and pure
Something I couldn't remember
I made a mistake
And I'm here to make it right
I will win you over once again
I did it once, I can do it again
You are mine and that's something you shouldn't forget

Forever your, Lucian

I can't believe he would send this, just so unbelievable. I can't even....he...I should have expected something like this.

I throw the card in the trash and go back to my children.

"Mommy who was it from"

"No one important honey. You guys can do whatever you want with those flowers"

The three of them look at each other weirdly before running up to hug me.