False Death

+ I thought I lost you +

•••

"Bring me back Octavia and Y/n. Alive," Roan told Echo, who nodded and went on her way.

Bellamy pulled on his chains, wincing slightly in pain. "You're never going to find them!" he yelled after Echo.

Roan scoffed, rolling his eyes, "We'll see about that." he chuckled, walking out.

Kane sighed, turning his head to look over at Bellamy. "They'll make it back to Arkadia," he started, referring to you and Octavia, "Don't worry about them," Kane reassured him.

"That's not what I'm worried about." Bellamy mumbled under his breath. He knew that you and Octavia were both strong and could beat anyone in your path, but there was an uneasy feeling within Bellamy's stomach.

You however looked over at Octavia who's eyes were straight ahead. "O!" you yelled, using the nickname that Bellamy gave her.

She looked over at you, "Yeah?" she asked, turning her attention ahead again.

"I have a feeling we're not alone. You go right and I'll go left! One of us has to make it to Arkadia," you yelled over the roaring wind.

She nodded her head, looking at you with a smile, "May we meet again." she said and you nodded, saying it back before turning your horses direction to the left and riding onward.

All of a sudden an arrow flew past your head, startling your horse and making it stand on its hind legs. You cursed, getting the horse to plant it's front legs back onto the ground.

You turned around and saw Echo riding behind you on her own horse, "Roan wants you alive," Echo said, hopping off of her horse and drawing her sword. "So you're coming with me," she said, causing you to chuckle as you copied her actions, jumping off of your own horse as well.

"Guess you're going to have to kill me then because that's definitely not happening," you said, pulling out your own sword.

Echo shook her head, swinging her sword around her head and toward you which you easily blocked with your sword. The clashing of the swords scared your horse off, as it ran away and out of sight but you didn't worry about it.

The both of you fought, attempting to take stabs at each other. You swung your sword, the tip of it cutting a small scratch onto Echos cheek, causing her to hiss but she didn't stop as she continued to fight.

All of a sudden another person, someone else from Ice Nation jumped out of the bushes and attempted to attack you.

An axe was within his grasp as he attempted to hit you. You took a few steps back, fighting both of them off and noticed you were nearing the edge of a cliff.

You studied the mans pattern as you continued to fight him and Echo off, he was going for your stomach so you sliced his knee which caused him to lean forward as you stabbed his chest causing him to groan in pain.

But you couldn't celebrate as you soon felt a sharp pain in your own stomach. You gasped, looking down as Echos sword was lodged into you.

"Sorry it had to be this way, princess." she said through gritted teeth, using the nickname that Bellamy used for you.

She pulled her sword out and lifted her foot up, kicking you in the chest. Her kick sent you backwards as you felt a rush of wind hit your back as you fell off the cliff.

"Wait till the boyfriend hears the news." she smirked, getting on her horse and riding off and back to Polis.

•••