Broken

+ I'm sorry for letting you down. +

•••

You woke up to an empty bed, once again.

"Same as always." you sighed as you pulled on some clothes, your boots as well, and left your room that you shared with Bellamy.

If you were telling the truth, things weren't going so great between you two.

At first of course they were. Both of you were careless and young. Earth was new and beautiful to both of you.

Now it was dangerous and crawling with grounders. Bellamy however, always feeling the need to protect everyone was always following orders from the new elected chancellor.

Recently, Pike was put in charge which you along with many others knew was the worst idea ever.

As you walked down the corridors and toward the dining room you heard, "Hey Y/n! Wait up!".

You quickly turned around to see Octavia running towards you with a jacket in her hand.

"You left this in my room last night." she smiled, placing the jacket in your hands.

"It's gross and full of Bell's germs." she giggled as you put on Bellamy's puffy jacket, zipping it up.

"Thanks O." you smiled as the both of you walked together.

"Anything on your agenda?" Octavia asked, nudging your shoulder and raising an eyebrow as you walked into the dining room.

"Same thing as it has been for weeks.. Get him to at least talk to me, for more than five seconds might I add." you sighed, looking down at your feet.

"Hey he'll come around. He's just really stressed with this whole Pike situation." she explained, waving her hand around as she spoke.

"I know I know.." you whispered, sitting in the empty seat that was next to Jasper, Octavia sitting across from the both of you.

"Hey Jas." you hummed, looking over at him.

"Hey." he muttered, swirling his finger around the top of his mug.

"Trouble in paradise?" Octavia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up!" you hissed, hitting her hand gently.

"Don't you have an arrested grounder to make out with?" Jasper muttered, not bothering to move his eyes from the mug.

"You're right I do, see you later Y/n." Octavia said through gritted teeth, standing up.

"Do you seriously have to be so pouty all the time?" you asked, tilting your head to the side.

After the whole Maya incident, Jasper changed.

"You don't get it." he said, lifting his head and looking over at you.

"You're right I don't.. but somehow I know how you feel." you shrugged, giving him a small smile.

"How do I feel then Dr?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's obvious that you feel broken.. She was your first love and was taken away from you-" you started until he cut you off.

"Yeah by your dumb boyfriend." he muttered, returning his gaze back to his mug.

"Jas.. there was no way that Maya could've lived here." you sighed, looking at his empty mug of moonshine.

"We could've figured out a way." he mumbled.

You stood up and pressed a small kiss to his head, "I love you." you told your friend, ruffling his hair.