My Rose

+ It's you, it's always been you +

•••

It had been two days on Earth but who was really counting?

You were sharpening the end of a stick with your knife as you were tuning out the two boys who sat beside you.

They were your friends but you found them annoying at times.

"Jasper shut the hell up that's impossible." you smiled, shaking your head.

"It is not! I heard Bellamy say so himself." Jasper said proudly, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Bellamy is just muscle. No brain at all.. I hope you know that!" you scoffed, standing up and pulling your new spear behind your head as you aimed for a tree, nailing it perfectly.

"A real spear would work better than that." you heard which made you want to gag.

"As you see Blake there's no material to make a real spear but thanks for trying." you told him, walking towards the tree and pulling the spear out of it.

"Feisty isn't she?" Bellamy asked the two boys who nodded quickly.

"She's pretty too. Too bad she doesn't date though." Jasper sighed.

"She does too. Just none of us because she's 'too good for us'." Monty mocked, tossing a rock in front of him.

"She's too good?" Bellamy chuckled, looking up to see you talking to Clarke by the fire. You had the pointed part of your handmade spear in the fire.

"She's more than that. A masterpiece." Jasper awed. "No one would stand a chance." he added, letting his jaw rest in his hand.

"I think Bellamy here stands a chance." Monty said, patting Bellamy's shoulder.

"Oh please Monty. Getting tied down isn't really my thing." Bellamy shrugged.

"Oh and let me guess Jaha sent us down here out of kindness." Monty said, rolling his eyes.

"Who wouldn't want to be tied down to a girl like her." Monty whispered.

"I can see the actual hearts in your eyes Monty." Bellamy snickered as the boy punched his shoulder.

"You can not!" he groaned.

"Can too." Bellamy chuckled as you walked toward the three.

"Shut up you two she heard you." Jasper chuckled, looking up at the three of you from his spot on the log.

"Clarke wants us to get some more food since you guys keep eating it all." you told Bellamy, glaring at Jasper who hid the piece of meat he was snacking on.

"Did she really or is it just an excuse for you to get some alone time with me?" Bellamy smirked, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Please, don't be so full of yourself." you said, squinting your eyes a bit as you turned around and walked away from camp.

"Wish me luck with the beast." Bellamy said, causing both Monty and Jasper to snicker as Bellamy caught up with you.

"How do you plan on catching anything with your stick?" Bellamy chuckled.

"I could ask you the same? Are you going to wrestle a bird?" you asked, chuckling slightly.

"You're on." Bellamy smirked, turning his head to the side when he saw a bunny hop into a bush.

"Look what these hands are about to do." he winked, lunging forward and catching the bunny with his hands, standing up and dusting himself off.

"You frightened the poor thing to death." you pouted as you saw Bellamy holding it by the ears.