Sickness

+ "The only thing we can do now is just hope no one else dies." +

•••

You were sitting in your shared tent (with Bellamy), minding your business as you soon heard yelling from outside.

"What is it now?" you groaned, getting up and slipping on your boots.

Bellamy had given you the day off because he felt that you were doing too much work around camp, but you weren't one to complain about that.

You stood up from your shared bed and walked out, looking to see a crowd of people surrounding the entrance.

"What's this about?" you asked, approaching a few boys in the back.

"Someones here." one of them said, causing you to roll your eyes and push yourself through.

Once you got to what was the middle of the commotion you noticed an argument between Bellamy and your friend Murphy.

"Murphy!" you yelled in disbelief, causing both boys to look at you. "I thought you died!" you yelled again, stepping towards him and attempting to pull him in for a hug.

"Don't touch me." Murphy said worriedly, getting out of your arms as you looked at him in disbelief.

"You're gone for days and I'm not even aloud to give you a hug?" you asked. What could you say, you missed your best friend.

"It's not that." he said as he crossed his arms and looked down at the floor.

"Murphy you're banished from camp so get the hell out of here." Bellamy said, causing you to place a hand on his chest, pushing him back a bit.

"Calm down." you told him, causing him to look at you and sigh.

"Y/n." Murphy said, causing you to look back at him and raise an eyebrow.

"While I was out.. the grounders got me." he said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"What happened?" Clarke asked, approaching the scene, Finn standing behind her.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Murphy-" you started but was cut off by one of the gate watchers dropping to his knees.

"Whoa whoa Johnny you alright?" another boy asked, stepping towards him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Johnny went to reply but couldn't because within seconds he was puking up blood.

"It's starting." Murphy said, looking away as Clarke ordered a few people to bring Johnny into the dropship.

"Murphy you better start talking." Bellamy said, causing Murphy to look up.

"When the grounders got me they gave me something that they use to kill off the weak and keep the strong." Murphy said.

"So you decided to stroll into camp and bring a damn virus with you!" you yelled, shaking your head in disbelief.

"What the hell Murphy?" you asked as Bellamy pulled you away from him.

"HEY!" someone yelled, the three of you turning to see Finn at the dropship door.

"Clarke doesn't know what to do." Finn said and Murphy sighed.

"If you're going to stand around you might as well go help her." you told Murphy who groaned and sulked towards the dropship.

"Everyone listen up!" Bellamy yelled, causing you to look up at him as he ordered camp.

"Stay the hell away from the dropship! If you or anyone else starts getting symptoms then you'll stay in there." he yelled, pointing towards the dropship.