Stuck in Mount Weather

+ every hour wasted sleeping was another hour without you +

•••

You were drained. Both physically and mentally.

You pulled at your chains, wincing at the pain from your wrists as you watched the people of mount weather carry another one of your people away. Their limp body proved that life was no longer within them.

You looked down at your feet and closed your eyes whispering, "Yu gonplei ste odon."

Other teens from the original 100 landing were beside you, only 41
remained now. You saw them unlock Raven from her restraints which caused you to pull on your own restraints.

"Raven no! Let her go!" you yelled, continuing to pull on your restraints.

They tied her down as you heard the drill turn on.

You felt your eyes beginning to water as you pulled with everything you had, your skin ripping slightly causing you to whimper.

"RAVEN!" you screamed over her screams as the drill was pushed into her skin.

Soon the new president told them to stop as they pointed to you, causing your heart to drop.

"This one means a lot to the boy," Cage stated and they began to unlock your restraints as you shook your head.

"Please dont do this," you whimpered as they dragged you to the metal table, throwing you down. You felt tears begin to fall down your cheeks as you squeezed your eyes shut.

"Please don't," you begged, as you heard the drill turn on.

You pulled at the restraint that tied you down, as you saw one of the doctors pull a knife out and cut an opening on your pants, the cold air hitting your skin.

"No no no no," you cried, a loud sharp scream escaping your lips as you felt the drill inside of your leg.

The pain in your leg throbbed and burned as you tried not to concentrate on it, but it was no use. Your screams echoed off the walls as you cried in pain.

Soon the drilling stopped and you felt your whole body shake as you silently cried.

You didn't bother opening your eyes as you felt your restraints coming undone.

"Y/n baby it's me. It's Bellamy," you heard, and you've never been more happy to hear your boyfriends voice.

You cried silently as you felt him pick you up, holding you tightly. "M-My leg," you started, opening your eyes and looking up at Bellamy.

"I know I know," he whispered, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"We're gonna get you back to Arkadia," he said but you furrowed your eyebrows.

What the hell was Arkadia?

Soon you were walking through the doors, well, Bellamy carrying you as he walked.

You looked around with your lips parted slightly, "Wow.. this is amazing," you whispered, looking up at Bellamy.

He chuckled softly, shaking his head, "It's hell now that the adults are in charge," he said, walking through one of the doors.

"I missed you," you whispered, laying your head on your chest.

"That's the other thing..." Bellamy started, laying you down on one of the beds in medical, causing you to wince slightly from your leg.

"It's been hell without you." he said, causing you to smile and look down.

"I'm here now alright, so no more hell." you smiled, tilting your head to the side.

Abby walked in with a smile, walking toward the both of you.

"Glad to see you smiling, you too Bellamy." she said, patting his shoulder.

"What's up with my leg doc?" you asked.

"Well your leg has had a lot of trauma from the drill but in a few weeks it'll be good as new." she said to which you nodded.

She took off the bandage that was covering the wound since she didn't want it to be anymore infected than it might've been from exposure to the air.

"All I have to do is disinfect it then you'll be on your way." she said, causing you to nod.

"Bellamy." you heard, causing you and Bellamy to look toward the door.

"Yeah Clarke?" he asked, standing up straight which caused you to furrow your eyebrows.

"Are you trying to be big and bad?" you asked, biting back a laugh.

He looked at you, shaking his head as he looked back at Clarke.

"We need to discuss how we're going to handle the grounders decision." she said, leaving the three of you alone.

Bellamy groaned, turning back to you and Abby.

"Go Bell." you giggled, shaking your head.

He tilted his head to the side and leaned down, pressing a small kiss to your forehead before leaving the both of you alone.

"You would not believe how badly he wanted to get into Mount Weather to save you." Abby started, pouring the disinfectant onto your wound.

"What do you mean?" you asked, hissing slightly from the sting.

"Every single day Bellamy went out there, mapping every inch from Arkadia to Mount weather, trying to find anyway he could to get you out." she said, bandaging you up once again.

"He went to sleep late and woke up early, to him every hour wasted sleeping was another hour without you." she said, standing up.

"Take it easy on your leg, let me know if you need anything." she said, walking out of the room.

You swung your legs over the bed and hopped off, limping toward where you heard Bellamy and Clarke's voices.

You peeked your head in the door, knocking gently on the door.

Bellamy was standing with his hands on his hips, a stance you knew so well as he turned his head and looked at you.

"I don't know where my room is or sleeping arrangements or anything like that." you said, looking between him and Clarke.

"Can we finish this tomorrow?" Bellamy asked.

"Bellamy are you kidding me-" she started until he cut her off.

"See you tomorrow." he said, walking toward you, scooping you up in his arms.

"Bellamy I'm perfectly capable of walking." you smiled, shaking your head.

"Let me have this okay." he whispered as you nodded, resting your head against his chest.

He opened up a door and walked in, you saw a small room with a bed and a chair, along with a small table that had some of Bellamy's clothes on it.

"What a mansion." you grinned, hopping out of Bellamy's arms and toward his bed, sitting in it as you began to remove your boots.

"Wanna take a nap?" you asked softly, looking up at him.

He nodded his head quickly, removing his own as he walked toward the bed.

"That sounds like heaven." he hummed.

•••

cringeeee

enjoy i'm in class rn woOOOoOOOoO

gotta blast