Little Natblida

+ You're ruining the moment John +

•••

"Come my little Natblida." you smiled at your daughter who peaked her head out of the bushes.

"Mommy?" she asked, making her way over toward you.

"Yes Aurora?" you asked, looking down at her.

"Can Auntie Clarke do my hair pretty colors again! With the berries? I checked and they're ripe!" she said excitedly, jumping up and down.

"I don't knowwww." you started, pretending to think about it.

"Oh please mommy can I!" she asked again, pulling at the bottom of your shirt.

"If it's alright with her it's alright with me." you said, causing her to smile.

"Auntie Clarke!" she yelled, running toward the blonde who was holding fish in her hands.

"I can cook if you take her?" you asked and she smiled, placing the fish in the silver pot that rested on a wooden table.  

"Call if you need us." she smiled, holding Aurora's hand and walking away as you started on dinner.

"What story do you want to hear tonight little Natblida?" Clarke asked as she began to smush berries in a bowl, making a paste.

"I wanna hear more about my daddy. Bellamy kom Skaikru." she said excitedly, looking up at the sky.

Clarke nodded, beginning to color the girls hair with berries.

"Well, your father is the bravest man I know." she started as Aurora closed her eyes, imagining her father.

She'd seen pictures that Clarke drew and even kept one in her pocket.

It was a picture that Clarke drew of Bellamy, Aurora, and you.

"He'd do anything for his people, your mother especially." Clarke smiled.

"How did they meet?" Aurora asked, this was one of her favorite stories.

"Your mother was sort of the boss when the hundred landed on earth in-" Clarke started but Aurora cut her off.

"The dropship! Where Raven built the big bomb!" she said excitedly.

"Yes the dropship." Clarke smiled, nodding her head.

"Bellamy seemed to admire every single thing that your mother did. From her smile and beauty to the way she took charge." Clarke said.

"One day I sent both of them to go on a hunting mission and your mother caught a few bunnies-" Clarke started until you cut her off.

"Clarke if you're going to tell a story tell it right." you smiled, sitting down on a log and handing them plates full of fish.

"Alright then Y/n, you tell it." she smirked, taking a bite of fish.

"Your father was the one who caught the bunnies, about five to be exact while I managed to get a buck." you said proudly.

"On the walk back we ran into a field of flowers and I told him that they were beautiful and picked one to bring back home. Only to find out later from Clarke here that they are roses." you said, smiling from the memory.

"The next morning I woke up to a rose on my bed. It had been freshly picked so I went to Bellamy since only he knew about it." you continued.

"I asked him what the deal was and he asked if we could go on another hunting mission which resulted in him taking me to the field of roses. The two of us sat there and talked for hours, getting to know each other better." you said as both Clarke and Aurora fake gagged, causing the three of you to laugh.