I Love You [1]

"Bellamy." you said, approaching the man that you grew to love.

"Yes my love?" he smiled, turning his attention away from Clarke and towards you.

"What are we going to do about this whole City of Light thing?" you asked, stopping right in front of him. "Jaha's trying to get everyone to take this damn pill that apparently takes away pain." you told him, crossing your arms.

"I've got a feeling that Kane's working on something. All I know is that we're restricted to not take the chip. Whatever that means." Bellamy said.

"Good luck with that." Raven said, stopping beside you and shifting all her weight onto her non fucked up leg.

"With how moody Jasper's been about Maya lately I bet he'll take the pill first." Raven said as Clarke shook her head.

"Raven you don't know what he's going through-" Clarke started before Raven cut her off.

"Oh right and you do, killing Finn and everything I bet you know a whole lot." Raven mumbled, causing Clarke to look down.

"Both of you stop alright? I have to go and run a few errands for Sinclair." you huffed, beginning to take a few steps back.

"Abby's looking for us, swing by medical when you're done?" Raven asked with a pointed finger and you nodded your head with a smile.

"No kiss goodbye?" Bellamy asked with a small pout, walking towards you as you continued to walk backwards.

"Only if you can catch me." you giggled, biting back a smile as Bellamy reached his arms forwards and gently grabbed your shoulders, stopping you in your place.

"Looks like I caught you." he said softly.

"Well I guess you have." you hummed, stepping on your tip toes to give him a quick kiss which he smiled into.

"I love you." he whispered, looking down at you.

"I know you do." you whispered back as he rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit.

"You always say that." he said.

"It's our thing." you shrugged before pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you too." you smiled, turning around and walking inside, towards Sinclair.

There was never a time where you never said 'I know you do' to Bellamy, like you had told him. It was your guys' thing.

"Sinclair!" you called, causing him to turn around.

"Did you get them?" he asked, causing you to nod and pull two batteries out of your pocket.

"On the last run I found some old toys with batteries and knew you needed them." you smiled as he took them from you.

"Thanks! I can finally build that extra security that Pike has been on my back for." he groaned.

"Extra security? What more do we need? We already have more than a baker's dozen of grounders protecting Arkadia." you said with furrowed eyebrows.

Sinclair just shrugged and thanked you once again as you completed a few more tasks that needed to be handled.

After a few hours, you started to walk towards the front of Arkadia since Bellamy would be done from his usual rounds, but when he hopped out of the rover he had a regretful look on his face.

Octavia however had a different look as she stomped towards her brother and slapped him straight across the face.

"Octavia!" you yelled, running towards the siblings as she started yelling at him.