Black Rain

+ You went back for me +

•••

You were busy trying to make sure that all the horses were underneath the roof that was placed on top of their stalls.

At any moment black rain would strike, it was just hard to tell when it would.

"They're back!" You heard Monty yell, causing you to turn your head and see the rover drive through the open gates as Bellamy hopped out, it was obvious he was upset.

You walked toward him and he did the same to you, looking down at you.

"You're upset." you whispered, reaching your hand out in front of you and holding his cheek.

"What happened?" you asked as he leaned into your touch.

"Grounders. They ruined everything, like they always do." he said defeatedly.

"It's okay." you reassured him, "We can find another way to survive. We always do." you said but before he could reply thunder roared.

Everyone looked up as a rain drop landed on your wrist, causing you to hiss and pull your hand away from Bellamy, seeing it redden immediately.

"Black rain." you whispered, looking up at Bellamy.

He turned around to Kane yelling, "BLACK RAIN!".

Kane quickly yelled at men to turn on the alarms as the rain fell fast.

Your whole body seared in pain as the acid hit your skin.

Bellamy ripped off his jacket, throwing it around your shoulders.

"Get inside!" he yelled over the screaming of others.

He ran away from you, helping others inside as you began to run you heard an ear piercing scream which caused you to turn your head.

You saw a little boy, standing in the rain and crying.

He was holding his arms and shivering, screaming at the top of his lungs.

You pulled off Bellamy's jacket and ran towards the boy, putting it around him as you picked him up and ran inside, placing him down and beginning to help him remove his clothing and toss it into the barrels of water as you began to grab the water and clean the acid off of him, ignoring the pain that you were feeling.

"That feels better." he sighed happily, looking up at you, "Thank you Miss." he whispered.

You smiled, sending him off and began to quickly remove all of your clothing, wincing slightly as the material rubbed against your burning skin.

You were left in your underwear and bra as you began to wash yourself with the water.

You looked around for Bellamy and couldn't find him, that is until you looked back outside and noticed Kane and Bellamy helping someone inside.

Bellamy on the other hand tripped on his own two feet, attempting to push himself up.

"Damn it Bellamy." you whispered to yourself, before running back into the rain and toward the three.

"Get inside! GO!" you yelled to Kane before pulling at Bellamy's arm and lifting him up.

"Go inside." he told you, trying with everything he had to walk both of you inside.

"Not without you." You told him, before eventually pulling him inside and sitting him on the floor as he removed his clothing.

"Everything fucking burns." he groaned, causing you to smile as he ripped off his clothes.

You grabbed some water and began cleaning him up as he did the same to you.

"You're so stupid." he said, shaking his head as he held your face in his hands.

"Why's that?" you asked, getting some more water and rubbing it on his shoulder.

"You went back for me." he said.

"Of course I did." you smiled, shaking your head.

"I would do it over and over again if I had to. You and me all the way." you told him as he smiled, looking at the floor.

"I love you Bell.. I'd do anything for you." you told him, turning your head and pressing a small kiss to his hand as you stood up, offering him your own hand.

He gladly took it, pulling himself up and steadying himself as he looked down at you.

"You love me?" he asked as you nodded your head, beginning to walk away from him.

"Hey come back here." he chuckled, grabbing your hand and spinning you around to face him.

"I'll have you know that I am completely in love with you." he whispered, pressing a small kiss to your forehead.

"Oh are you?" you giggled, shaking your head gently as you began to walk with him toward your shared room.

"Full on in love." he hummed, biting back a smile.

•••

ew this is short and bAd

i watched the greatest showman and iT WAS FUCKING GREAT

i cant stop listening to the soundtrack

a million dreams is my favorite

gotta blast