Spare the Pain

+ Don't have to tell me twice +

•••

As you walked out of your tent, you noticed a little less than half of the camp was awake and working. It had been about four days since the hundred came to Earth and you were already being told what to do and when to do it.

You didn't mind to do what you were told though, you saw what happened to someone when they didn't follow orders and you sure as hell wanted to avoid that. You walked over towards Clarke, knowing her immediately since she was the one and only daughter of Abby Griffin.

"Anything you need me to do?" you asked her as she nodded and smiled.

"Can you and Finn run over this map that I made? I'm not too familiar with the surroundings yet and I know that both of you are the best trackers we have in this camp." she said, handing you the map she made.

Not even a second looking at it your lips broke into a smile.

"Clarke the river is on the wrong side." you giggled, shaking your head a bit as you looked back up at her.

"See! Which is why I need both of you to double check it!" she smiled, ushering you to wherever Finn was.

You walked throughout the camp and spotted Finn talking to Raven.

"Finn!" you called, watching as he looked over at you and smiled.

"What can I do for you?" he asked, walking away from Raven and towards you.

"Princess wants you to go over this map she drew." you told him, giving him the map.

"This is all wrong." Finn chuckled, shaking his head.

"Exactly! Mind fixing it? I'm pretty sure Murphy needs me to do something." you told him.

"Why dont you just go over this with me. Last time you took a job from him you almost broke your arm." he said to which you shook your head no.

"It wasn't even a job from him it was from some other guy." you shrugged.

"Plus! There doesn't need to be two trackers when you're clearly better than I am." you told him, patting his arm gently as you turned and walked away, walking towards Murphy.

"Hey Murph!" you called, causing him to turn around and look over at you.

"Hey! Where've you been?" he asked, giving you a small smile.

"Princess asked for a favor. Figure I'd attempt to get on her good side." you shrugged.

Murphy and you go way back, you were best friends in the Ark and both ended up in the skybox after trying to help him steal medicine.

"If you want to get on anyone's good side it should be Bellamy's. And by doing that, you along with princess should remove your wristbands." he said, using his finger to poke the metal that wrapped around your wrist.

"I do what I want to do and you do what you want to do. Okay?" you asked, shaking your head as a smile formed on your face.

"I guess." he shrugged, returning the small smile.

"Just means that you won't be in Bellamy's tent tonight." he snickered, causing you to roll your eyes and lightly punch his shoulder.

"Just because I said that he's cute doesn't mean that I'm in love with him Murph."  you said, attempting to clarify the situation.

"You believe what you want to believe and Ill believe what I want to believe." Murphy grinned as Bellamy approached the two of you.

"Murphy, I need you to go see what's taking group B so long." he said, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. A stance he seemed to enjoy making.