The bar man

Sitting, staring at the celling in the club. flashing lights, loud music, drink in hand. The walls of the club started to spin around me and every 5 minutes I was up at the bar getting cheap deals on shots of sidekick.

"Hey baby let's get out of here." Stated a drunken 26ish year old with jet black hair, piercings and tattoos.

"I can show you a good time". I slapped him immediately. this caused a great uproar as he punched me back. during the whole uproar I could feel my phone go off in my pocket. I ignored it and tried to stop this man from beating me up. The man at the other side of the bar grabbed the man and took me out the back.

"Are you ok? What's your name I'll call you a cab" stated the concerned bar man.

"I'm fine and I'm Megan. why are you being nice to me?" I manage to get out in between taking large gulps of my drink.

"Does it hurt?" I burst into tears as I remembered shawn said this to me when we were at the Hilton.

"Does what hurt" I reply

"Your eye?"-I fall off the step- "here I'll get you a bottle of water so you can sober up"

"Thank you" I slur. I could feel my phone go off in my pocket but I was too drunk to realise who it was.

"Megan. thank goodness you replied. I miss you!"stated a voice I haven't heard in a loonnnggg time.