Stay strong

Cameron POV

I was about to board my flight back to la when I got a phone call from mummy mendes.

"Cameron you need to come back were on our way to the hospital, I think Megan has drank two bottles of vodka and I think Megan will die tonight!"

I hang up the phone and pushed passed the crowds if people to find the quickest way to get to the hospital. I am in shock. I stole a posh woman's cab and she gave me a funny look

"Is your crush potentially dying tonight? I don't think so" i shouted at her.

I don't know what to do I go on to my phone and try to call Nash for advice on what to do but every time I try to press call my finger just freezes. I try to go onto twitter but my finger freezes again the only thing I am able to do is press the record button on my Vlog camera I take this as a sign and start blabbing on.

"Hi guys I know I haven't kept you updated recently"-I stop for a deep breath before continuing- "but basically a lot has happened. I left the mendes house early because I thought I was taking up space and now apparently Megan didn't take very well to me leaving so she did what she thought was right. she drank. two bottles of vodka to be precise and now I am on my way to the hospital to see her. I just don't want her to go"-I pause before bursting out Into tears-" she is my everything"

I drop my camera to full on cry. I am so fucking stupid for leaving why did I do that to her! she must hate me. I don't blame her.

After I calmed down a bit I typed a tweet:

"Can everybody please pray for Megan. I mean it stop what you are doing. stop for a second and full on pray because potentially by tomorrow god may have another angel! #meganstaystrongforme

I love you Megan!"

I locked my phone and forced my self to get some sleep. I got woken up by a phone fall but I was too sleepy to see who it was."

"What's wrong with megan!"

It was shawn...