Family

Cameron and I walked together off the plane. He hardly got stopped by fans or the press. There was this on fan that was asking if I was his girlfriend and of course the press were all over that

"No I am not and I have no intentions of dating cameron no word of a life he is the sweetest boy you could ever meet. He cheers you up when you are down and is always the first person to put a smile on my face. He's like the big brother I never had" I reply as I got 3 microphones shoved in my face.

"Let's go before they ask you the real reason why you are here" cameron whispered into my ear.

I followed him to where you collect the bags. He got me to record a vine of him sitting on it and got me to pause it at certain points so he could change poises. Once we got our bags we went to the car park where mummy mendes was going to pick me up. Cameron and I talked while we were waiting.

"What you most looking forward to do in Canada? Cameron asked. I didn't want to tell him the real reason. To see shawn. So I told him one reason

"I'm looking forward to getting to finally meet Aaliyah and mummy mendes. And go to tim hortons. Shawn and I had always talked about goi..." I stopped myself from remembering all the memories we had together. Cameron seemed to notice.

"What are you most looking forward to?" I asked after a cough to cover up the fact that I was talking about shawn.

"You know you can't hide the fact that you really miss Shawn from me for very long I will get you to admit it in no time"-Cameron stated-"But seriously probably staying at Shawns house and getting to see him in Toronto! You coming to see him?" Cameron is what!? He's staying at Shawns house too? Why did mummy mendes not mention this to me.

"I'm staying at Shawns house too and I haven't decided yet! Probably not!" I reply

*BEEP*

Cameron and I turn around and see Aaliyah hanging a Scotland flag and an American flag out the car window. I smile at Aaliyah as she gets out the car and runs up to me and raps her legs around my waist as if to say 'I am never letting go'.

"I'm so happy right now"- Is about as much as I manage to get out as I was crying so much- "I love you Aaliyah"

"I love you too Megan! So much, you are my older sister now never leave!" She said between tears.

"Hey where's my hug" mummy mendes stated. I run up to her and give her a huge hug. For once I feel part of something. I don't feel used or forced, I feel like we are a family now and I couldn't be happier!