Feels like a family again

I didn't reply

"Megan what the hell have you been doing you sound terrible. are you drunk? it took me a while to realise who it was. then all of a sudden it came to me it's Aaliyah.

"Ehh I know I shouldn't be telling you this but I've been depressed lately"

"Its because shawn hasn't been talking to you as much? Please tell me that you are okay?"

"What's going on Aaliyah who you talking to?" I heard a voice say in the background.

"It's Megan and I need your help Megan has been really depressed lately and can hardly talk right now because of all the alcohol. I don't know what to do!" Aaliyah stated in a worried tone. Aaliyah gave mummy mendes the phone

"Right Megan listen up here. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! I don't want to know how you got into this situation if you continue to get drunk every week you are going to wreck your life and I can't see you throw away your life. You are seriously need to snap out of it and act like a normal 15 year old." I never seen that coming. in that moment it made me realise that mummy mendes was right I need to stop fucking up my life. if I continue what I am doing I'll be dead by the age of 20.

"Is everything ok?" asked the bar man handing me a bottle of water.

"Yes I've just realised how stupid I have been recently I need to go home"

"I'll drop you off, just tell me when your ready and your address then I'll drop you off"

"Thank you" I reply. I know I shouldn't trust people I just met but I have no other option it's either go back into the club and get beaten up or get dropped off by a guy who is been the nicest person I have meet since shawn. I put the phone back up to my ear.

"Megan I know you haven't been treated right recently. how about coming to stay in at my house for a couple of weeks until everything goes back to normal I will pay for everything, your flights, your food and any other activities we get up to. As you probably know shawn is on tour so you don't have to see him if you don't want to but if you do you can come with us to see him when he comes to Toronto. just please promise to sober up. it's for the best. I'll book a flight for you this friday. phone me sometime during the week and phone me when you arrive at the airport. I love you Megan stay safe."