Boi! Wait!

The next day Annabella was sat at the Gryffindor house table and turned to the twins "so what does this one do?" she asked sceptically only to be 'reassured' that is was only a 'vomiting' one to which she nodded and agreed all to willingly to use later. "Well potions first so I must be off. I have some friends to catch up with. Ellis was going to be there along with Matt who was finally free and Jamal who Bella had gotten to know more. His dark hair was beautiful to Bella and she had a TINY crush on him possibly, if at all, she told herself.

When she walked into potions she was fairly early but not the first. Bella sat on the inside of the desk so Ellis could sit beside her but when Ellis walked in she sat on the desk that was parallel to her. *the class is set out like this:

Ellis didn't look at Bella particularly and Bella felt a little surge of anger and betrayal but figured that it couldn't be that bad if she was still sat so close right? Matt then walked in and sat where Jamal would normally and he too couldn't lo...

Ellis didn't look at Bella particularly and Bella felt a little surge of anger and betrayal but figured that it couldn't be that bad if she was still sat so close right? Matt then walked in and sat where Jamal would normally and he too couldn't look at her. Bella couldn't help thinking 'I helped you and waited for you. I kept you company.' but she remain quiet pretending it didn't bother her. The three all sat there for five minutes when Matt got Bella's attention and she looked at him pretending nothing was wrong. "Have you seen Jamal?" he asked sounding worried and Bella responded "once you have seen one Gryffindor you have seen Jamal." A few close by students over heard this and laughed slightly at the sad excuse for a pun. Ellis laughed but still didn't look at her.

After another two minutes of Bella feeling alone in he walked. Jamal sat next to Bella and smiled. 'Just pity, and besides Matt is in Jamal's seat.' she thought when Jamal turned to Ellis and Matt who were staring. "Thanks for letting me sit here. I wasn't sure that you actually would after I asked you at breakfast." he was clear and a little hesitation was sounded in his voice. Relief washed over Bella when he said this as she realised the situation. "It's alright. I just thought that perhaps you weren't going to show so I felt guilty that Bella was all alone." Ellis replied and Bella smiled and responded "I though I had done something wrong." they all just smiled and got on with it. Snape was due any second and they didn't want to talk whilst he could hear else he would bite their ears off.

During the lesson whilst they made a simple enough wart remover potion Matt told Jamal of the joke Bella had made earlier and he laughed loudly resulting in Snape approaching their table. "What is so funny that you find it appropriate to interrupt my lesson?" his voice was loud and low at the same time. "I am sorry it was my fault I made a joke sir." Bella admitted and Jamal jumped in "But I laughed sir." Snape shook his head and scowled. "Well when you two stop flirting you will continue with your potions and ten points from Gryffindor each." both of them nodded and didn't say anything back. This tone was quickly lost as they began work again. "You know it was..." Bella cut him off "He isn't harsh on me. Besides, that is what friends do." The topic was quickly lost and the lesson continued.

The four all walked to their next class of defence against the dark arts and laughed their way there. during the walk Jamal playfully placed his arm around Bella's shoulders and pulled her close so that he could squeeze her as he clearly spoke "I bet you're glad I came along. As the Muggles say 'three is too much' or are they a crowd? anyway I bet you are glad." His voice was teasing and Bella had to use all her might to free herself from his hug. "I am a strong independent woman thank you. I don't need anyone else" Bella defiantly spoke with a hint of humour in her tone and Jamal started to make a joke about her weakness but Bella stopped him in his tracks "listen Linda. You can make a joke about my weak structure but I won't be hurt. Do you know why? I have already heard Jamal." All four laughed and then they realised that they had stopped just outside the class. "Here we go." they all muttered at once and then laughed slightly as they entered. Professor Lupin didn't miss this and smiled himself. "You four remind me of a younger version of myself and my friends." He commented and shook his head reminiscing his old school days.