Evanesco.

Another year passed and so brought another teacher. Well, was she really good enough to be called a teacher? The pink frump was sat behind the large teacher table with Snape and Mcgonagall to her right. None of the other professors seemed too happy with her which the students noticed and understood when she interrupted Dumbledore. Annabella had met her during the summer when she first arrived and despite the comments Bella was kind but at that moment she was squeezing both Isaac's hand and Harry's. Umbridge liked Bella but her mother was another case entirely. When Breakfast was over Bella walked with Ellis to the library so that they could start with their work. Bella had spent the summer like always studying a year or two ahead so she always was prepared.

"What are you reading?" Ellis asked curiously. "Quidditch through the ages. I am hoping to join the team this year." Ellis nodded and the two continued reading. The library had few visitors and all but one were Ravenclaw. The books were taken and returned as they were finished or needed to be else where. After an hour it was almost time to be in the common room so the two parted ways for their beds. The halls were nearly empty as most had gone straight to their dormitories. The paintings gave their usual greetings and Bella smiled back. She had another year and judging by the first day it would be tough. Cedric was still being mourned along with the safe world as it was known. Despite the ignorant minds that were among the students.

"Quidditch practice is on Friday remember Bella. Today is Friday and the time looks familiar." Harry reminded and Bella nodded "I know. First proper practice with you not on detention." Harry sighed but shrugged his shoulders. The two walked side by side into the pitch where they practised. The whole team worked and Bella only slightly got hit but chasers always did. Bella got a few goals herself and surprised the team. As they all got changed Bella felt pride swell in her at all that she had achieved. Of course she had practised during the summer and even her mother saw vast improvement when she occasionally observed.

"This school has gone to pot." Ellis stated as the two sat quietly which caused Bella to look shocked. "Are you complaining? Ellis you need madam Pomfrey." Bella joked and the two laughed as quietly as possible in case the librarian overheard them. The library had slowly been less busy as the year continued even up till Christmas. "I need to go pack but I will see you after the holidays." Bella nodded and hugged her friend goodbye. "See you later."

Jamal and Matt were waiting outside as always to walk Ellis to her room even if it was so far away from their own. "How was it?" Jamal asked flippantly. "Oh fine. Same as usual." Jamal nodded feeling tiredness overwhelm him. "So what's everyone doing over the holiday?" He knew that if anyone knew everyone's plans it was Ellis and Bella. "Oh Matt and I are spending it together on holiday with our families. Bella is with Isaac at his house for a few days then she is coming back. She didn't fancy being away from her mother for too long. Not at times like this. Isaac is on holiday after Bella leaves. I think Harry and all of them are staying here. I have no clue about Hermione but I think she will stay here." Jamal nodded. 'Some time with Bella.' He thought. "It's too late you know that right?" Jamal looked confused down at her. "Isaac is with her and she moved on from you." Jamal just pretended not to understand. "Everyone knows you like her but sorry. Bella did like you but you were too scared to ask her. Isaac beat you to it. When you hang yourself out to dry in hopes of being noticed then you get ignored but someone else cuts you down no one puts them self back there to get hurt. No one hangs them self twice." Ellis wisely spoke but Jamal found it all confusing which was evident by his facial expression. "Look. She put herself out there for you but you picked someone else. She got hurt but Isaac made it better. She doesn't want to get hurt again. She has admitted to being so embarrassed when people found out that she liked you but you picked that other girl, a girl who you no longer even speak to anymore." Jamal understood and couldn't wait to be alone. To think. "Alright thanks." The two hugged and went their ways.