If you would like some I shall give it to you.

The summer was spent with more meetings with the order as well as time with friends. Bella was with Isaac for a day after she believed her mother to be well enough which of course took a lot of persuasion. At this moment however, she was sat at the table with her mother shaking her head furiously at her. "MY DAUGHTER will not." But Bella just smiled and nodded. "Dumbledore. we cannot allow Harry in then why her?" Minerva asked with fear making her heart palpitate with loud thuds. "We need a young girl Minerva. She is more considerate then you believe, stronger than she chooses to seem and has wisdom beyond even my years. It took too many minutes for the hat to decide between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor." Minerva shook with rage. "You won't." Bella just smiled a nervous smile. "Mum. It's just the order. I won't be reckless I promise." Minerva knew she had lost no matter how hard her and Molly tried to argue about it. "There are so many young girls that could do it. If I lose her I lose it all. Tonks?" No one seemed to notice her pleading and the meeting continued on. Bella sat listening intently and took all that she could.

"...That is where you come in. Bella we need you to persuade the dark goblins down south in London to side with us." Bella nodded hesitantly. "Okay but dark goblin doesn't sound good. I have researched them before but couldn't find an answer, why are they dark?" the room all listened intently as they also were not sure themselves and Dumbledore answered honestly "aside from their dark demeanour, red skin, and black eyes it is purely due to their intense belief in sickles to defend themselves against others. They choose to defend themselves with the coin and a serious amount of harm can be done but they shouldn't try to harm you unless you give them a reason. Anyway, after you have done this I require you to go to the hags." Bella felt her face drop and others all saw but none other than those who intensely studied books, aka Snape and Dumbledore only, were left confused. "I choose life." She stated fearing the fact that it was unavoidable. "I know your concerns. You are smart and I do believe you and Snape here know what and how to do what you must." Bella knew that meant some alone time with her favourite professor ever. YAY. "What is so dangerous?" Tonks asked questioningly. "They are said to eat kids. I mean perhaps if they don't eat me then perhaps their faces will cause me to kill over. They look like a muggles description of a witch. You know? Warts, large nose and all that stuff." Minerva gasped and looked dangerously at Albus and Bella knew the two would be having a discussion fit for a married couple tonight. Already Bella could hear her mother 'she is only a child. Why do I have no say? You are unbelievable.' Bella smiled and Albus gave her a 'you know just as well as I do that I am done for' look. "What about someone else? Please." Minerva pleaded desperately. "I have chosen Snape and Bella for a reason. Everyone else shall have other tasks that will take longer. Besides if it goes wrong you have all year to try kill Snape." The room laughed but felt serious all the same. "Why can I not go with her?" Minerva begged her question. "Everyone stand up. Now stay standing if you know what specific spell to use if a hag comes charging at you with her wand out." Everyone but Snape and Bella sat and Minerva mentally cursed. "And again stand and only sit if you know a spell that you should never use against a dark goblin." The same as before occurred and both Bella and Snape hated her intelligence for once. 

As the order members left Bella felt eyes on her. The house had been looking better and less dark. Beasts of all kinds had been removed along with a few shocking finds but there was a sad air after Sirius had died. Harry was not in the house but Bella felt her heart ache for him. The Weasley children and Hermione were there hoping she could tell them but knew she couldn't when Professor Mcgonagall took her aside. "You should have said no. What were you thinking? You are MY daughter not that man's. It backfired though. Now you must spend your summer with Snape rather than me." Annabella looked at her shoes shyly when Snape approached. "Bella we are leaving NOW!" The children all looked horrified from above especially Ron and Bella shrugged her shoulders at them. "Oh I will need my clothes first." Bella announced and Snape sneered. "Dumbledore has dealt with that." Bella nodded feeling stupid. The first week passed and the four groups of dark goblins the pair had to visit had been visited and Snape only insulted the poor girl a few times a day which was a lot less than before. After the visits were done Bella felt a little bad that all the groups only agreed if it helped them. Bella hoped for more from the hags. The entire time Bella didn't understand why they were 'dark' because they looked and acted as dark as all the ones she had ever met in her life. The areas that they lived in were as small as possible so often Snape was unable to enter a building or he would find his own way which made Bella laugh uncontrollably which only caused an insult and threat from Snape which he rarely carried out.