Bumping Into Him

Evelyn POV

I put my hair up in a ponytail and smiled into the mirror as I was finally happy with myself.

I left my tiny apartment and went on my daily jog. I started to speed up as I reached a park before slowing down again as I almost knocked somebody over.

Time Skip - 5 mins

I was approaching the expensive houses that were two streets away from my apartment. I stopped and decided to make a sprint back to my place.

I started running, looking down at my feet. Suddenly I saw someone's feet but didn't stop fast enough and slammed into the person knocking them over.

I stood up. "I am so sorry! I should have watched where I was going!" Then I looked up to see a gorgeous  blue-eyed boy staring back at me with a smile on his face.
"Don't worry about it" he said as he got up. Suddenly I realised I was staring and started to blush.
"Again I'm so sorry!" I said as I started to jog again. Before I turned the corner I looked back to see him enter one of the houses. Part of me melted.

Let's just say I didn't sleep much that night as I was thinking about his cute smile and adorable face.

A/N Hey guys! I hope you like this part. If you don't then... Stop reading I guess. I will have as many parts out as I possibly can.