His Reaction

Colby POV

I walk into Corey's room to see everyone sitting on his bed except for EV. I looked at them confused. "What's going on?" I asked.
"I have a surprise but I don't know if you will like it" I look at her slightly worried as I hear those words. She drags a chair and tells me to sit down. Devyn handed her a small long rectangular box and she handed it to me. "What is this?" I asked as I started to open it. Then I saw it. A pregnancy test with the words pregnant. I drop the test and dig my face in my hands.

"Babe?" I hear her ask. "Is that a good or bad reaction?" she asks. It was an amazing feeling. I was going to be a dad. But I am so young.

EV POV

I start to worry when he jumps up and hugs me almost tackling me. I hug back.
"I'm going to guess that's a good sign" Devyn said. "Do you guys need a moment?" she asked. I pulled away from the hug and nodded as I dragged Colby back into our room. We sat and talked about everyone and everything. I was so happy.

The next day, I made an appointment with the doctor. Colby and I decided that we weren't going to find out the gender. The days were quite average up until the birth.

Aaron POV

All of the roommates except for Colby and plus Kat, Elton and Amanda were waiting for some news. After a while Colby came in. "Aaron, with me now" he sounded pissed off so I followed no questions asked. We went into one of the hospital rooms. "We want you to meet the baby first" he said as he drew back a curtain revealing EV lying there with a baby in her arms.

"Male or female?" I asked.
"Female" EV replied.
"Name?"
"We wanted something different. Something we knew no one else would have. We named her Glaissie" wow that was such a beautiful moment. Colby carefully held Glaissie and then held his arms out. My eyes widened but I held her anyway.
"She's so cute!" I exclaimed.
"Now go, get Sam, Kat, Devyn and Corey" I nod and run as fast as possible.

A/N this is as far as I'm going to take this story. If I am completely honest I was making their relationship go fast in order to finish. At least it is part 20. Thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry if you wanted this to continue.
♥️♥️